Reviews for You can never really forget the past
DemeRain chapter 12 . 1/11
Thanks for sharing.
guest chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
A rather interesting story. I've always liked the idea of Spock and Kirk as brothers. A Tarsus IV story is always good. Some minor aspects of the story didn't seem quite realistic to me, but overall I liked it. As for Bones/DrMccoy being the villain, a rather good twist, but... ouch. Way to break up the triumvirate. Although, the reboot movies never really did the trio justice in the first place, so I can hardly blame you. Hopefully the dynamics will be restored in the third reboot movie.
Kris chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
If the identity of JTK is a closely kept secret, then Pike had absolutely no reason to tell Uhura, a random cadet. He should have made an excuse or given a vague reason.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Nice story, a little too fast-paced, but still nice! Good job.
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
What a impressive story sad to see came to end really liked it a lot.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
I loved this splendid story sorry to see it come to an end
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
I really liked this fantastic story could not believe that it came to an end.
LadyTitan chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
This was really good. But I think you should have either put more of a background on aquamarine or left her out. She was kinda confusing. And having Bones as the badguy was just wrong. Anyone but Bones.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
Scathing reviewer chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Spock goes off topic with amazing ease in this chapter. Spock and Kirk come across as squabbling children. I'd recommend a beta to help you with the spelling and grammar mistakes and also with the OOC dialogue.
vd.alfredo chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Hi, I really liked your story, I was a little sad, that u made mcCoy the traitor because I really like him, but well that free creativity, otherwise, very nice story, i liked it )
FRK921 chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
I HATE that you mad eBones the bd guy...but I still love your story!
FRK921 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
I don't think I like that Bones is possible the bad guy...or maybe you're just trying to make us think that BPOV is Bones...
CassandraD chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
fun
Ladycrow67 chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
I love this is very well written I have reread thisd story many times.