Reviews for EO Challenge: The Iron Lady
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
AWW!
AzzaBby chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Amazing! I love this car, and the way you have given her a voice fits just perfectly! I love this, honey:)
Nana56 chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Awwww. And she's such a good caretaker! One of these days we'll get to see her again, too! I miss her.

Nicely done. :)
ccase13 chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
She really IS Dean's one true love.

If Lisa had known the real Dean Winchester, she would have been jealous of the car, not Sam.
DeansBabyBird chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Broom broom toot toot! Sweet :)

Bev x
SparklyLalala chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
"and when he gets down and dirty", you know, I am finding this all kinds of hot...I am weird loool. Great job woman, like always :D :D. And awww for the home :) :)
SparklyLalala chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Bitches! :snorts: Hey, you are a wide ass lady so...come on :D
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh, oh love the idea :D. Awww, don't worry you are still Dean's favorite...no matter the age. After all, there is a saying that the older hen makes for a best soup :wink: (and I just wrote that about the car...hmh)
sylia91 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
I loved Dean's panicked cry of Baby when Dick Roman was threatening to find the Impala. They're probably saving her first appearance this season during the finale. They better be driving her exclusively next season.
Jimelda chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
This seems so much more authentic having the Impala call Sam "Sammy" too. Guess she picked that little habit up from Dean as well.

Seriously though, this is really well done. I'm so glad you took a stab at trying something new, because it turned out great!

Cheers,

Jimelda
tvj12 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Great triple drabble! I especially liked the jealousy shown at the end of part 2 :) -tvj12
Jimelda chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Ahaha, I am loving this so far. For someone with no prior experience of writing from the Impala's POV, you do a damn fine job of it. :)

"I'm a classy lady, so I won't be crude and say he services me regularly." She sounds somewhat like the female version of Dean, and I love it!

Cheers,

Jimelda
mainegirlwrites chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Having just turned 40 myself, I can certainly appreciate this! Very well done, I like her voice very much. Adding it to my "Impala Collective" if you dont mind! Best, Randee / mainegirlwrites
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Very cute. :-) I do love it that we all love "Baby" so much.
FallenAngel218 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Great job writing in the impala's perspective!