Reviews for EO Challenge: The Iron Lady
Giacinta chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Aaw. Is there anyone who can resist the Impala? Not me anyway. Cute. :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
People say it's not miles on the clock that matter, it's what's inside you that's precious.

And looking at what sits inside me, I wholeheartedly agree!-Gorgeous! Tiny little detail, but I love that she called Sam 'Sammy'. Wow, I really loved this! Keep up the good work Diz!

P.S. Don't know if you have seen the latest SPN, but all I could think about when watching it was 'Finding Bambi' for obvious reasons! :D

Take care!
Beckydaspatz chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
HAHA! Jealous!Impala is full of win. Baby come back! Seriously show, don't mess with the Impala. But this is great Diz! Wonderful job!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
(you should see my leather upholstery some mornings; sheesh, looks like someone's tried to stick it back on the cow) and, more than anything, I love being pampered.

And I've certainly never been disappointed since Dean snatched up those keys all those years ago like a starving dog snatches a bone. -! OHMYGOD! Okay, sorry. I freak out when I see baby related things, I'm blaming it on the withdrawel. This was really nice, really beautiful beginning, off I go to the next one. :D
TheYmp chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
I love these, I'm very fond of our Lady Metallicar as you've dubbed her.

Like fine wine and fine women, these only improved with age (the third one is my favourite)!
masondixon chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Beautiful salute to our Missing Impala! Loved all three chapters. The only "woman" I don't mind Dean being with at all (since I already have my own "Dean" !)

Thank You.
masondixon chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
"Bitches!"

Yep, that's what I would say too!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Great! Love it. :)

And excellent use of the challenge word!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2