Reviews for Like Royalty
AngstyShenko chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Damn right Bioware screwed it up! Yay for fluffy fluff :) Sorry, I'm probably going to fangirl all over your stories :)
tccarty chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Mass Effect definitely needs more fluff. I love fluff. I've been taking a break on all things Mass Effect, but I like this and the other one-shots I've seen over at your tumblr account. (which you should post over here too). Especially the stuff on tumblr...but Shepard and Kaidan would make great parents...sniffs...damn you bioware!
I really love the, "Well, Mrs. Alenko," and "Mr. Shepard." Because, yeah, Kaidan is so a Mr. Shepard. Sorry. Love him. But yeah.
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
D'aww. This was very sweet.
Karajgil chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Aww it was so cute. I wish we could have had an ending like this in real life!

Yeah the ending of mass effect 3 ruined everything. I too was looking forward to all the fluffly stories about shepard's happily ever after and got sucker punched in the gut by bioware... But that's old news now.

I won't lie everytime I get an email from fanfic about a new story from you, I get really excited hoping its that mass effect doctor who crossover you were considering writing. But I can understand not really wanting to write any ME stories right now.
AnimeAngel90 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
All I can say is just 'AWWWWW!' _

Cute little ficlet - I agree, the fandom needs more fluff stories for these guys (stupid ending)
Janet chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Thanks for posting this lil fluff! After recently finishing the game I needed a little love! It's been a wild ride! :)