Reviews for The Epistle
Someone make a Breakout Kings and Prison Break cross over, T-bag's in both.
ToBeHeard chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Love the end! tall dark and handsome! sums up reid
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was good, you should do more of these crossovers. A Llyod and Reid friendship seemes like a really cool and interesting thing.
Nymphadora-CullenBAU chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I swear, you and I are both on similar brainwaves!

I'm a fan of Breakout Kings too, and I love Lloyd, especially because he's so much like Reid. I watched this episode last week and I remember comparing it to Revelations and feeling so bad for Reid and Lloyd. Both of their experiences, Lloyd with Damien and Reid with Tobias, were both very harrowing for both of them and they experienced a lot of crap there. Both were taped during their experience, both watched a stranger die as a result of their trials to save them, both were drugged/knocked out with a drug and regardless of their high IQs, they couldn't talk their way out of this situation with their captor.

And at the end, they both deserved some credit. Reid managed to get back on his feet with the love and support of his teammates and friends, while Lloyd... I haven't seen the new episode yet (It's looks really great and I'm dying to watch it (I can manage four episodes of Storage Wars before the re-airing) I was watching Ghostbusters and missed the East Coast premiere), but I'm convinced that he will not only come back, but realize that his friends care about him and will help him through the aftermath of his ordeal.

Great story! (I had Revelations flashbacks during last week's Breakout King's episode, too).
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I am not familiar with the Breakout Kings but this was good and I enjoyed it a lot. Emily always knows how to make Reid feel better and nobody is better then Reid. I am with Emily on that one.
mabelreid chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Nice. I like that Reid has another genius friend, even if he's in jail.

The paralells to Tobias Henkel are creepy, that's for sure.

Genii are used to dealing with facts and figures to reach answers. But this, this is something only your heart can tell you is right. I guess Lloyd has to trust his heart."

Hm, is Reid just talking about Lloyd, or himself too.

I like the last line. Funny, I have to agree with Emily!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Cool

Thanks for sharing
msdarque chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Interesting story.

Bit of a surprising crossover, but I quite liked it and wouldn't more. :)

Congrats and kudos!