Reviews for Lies
No offence to rin but he is such a slut . Story is AMAZING
KiyaTheBanette chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
I... tha... they... ground is friend. Post another chappie soon, mmmk? *Faints from blood loss from nosebleed*
Mozu The Mochi chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Your story is like a poetry actually! XD but if you can, you should write more than one or two sentences in one paragraph. (...) I'm complaining, am I not? (._.)
agitofang666 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
wtf man you should have put it had bro romance man deep disapointment trory was good till this point
Maka Ano chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Oh wow i love this
Kurai Gekkou chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Sorry I just did not get an notification in my email at all like i normal do but any way that was as great as always and i can see why Rin would be like that and not want to get hurt again. Also I am sorry again for the late review!
Yumi X Viral chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
...those two give me nose bleeds...very...
intertaning chapter. keep it up v
kilohoku92 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Well now since I catch up...Poor Rin and Yukio! Damn it Yukio! Its not a smart idea to break your brother like that! DX And Rin needs to EAT! God he's going to be a skeleton soon x_x! Maybe thats why his healing hasn't been fast like it use to be!
inuyasha9lover chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Haha. :3 I made it. XD I've never had stitches, so I would imagine them hurting. :3 Can't wait for more. ;) Have a good summer!
inuyasha9lover chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
:) I've liked it from the very start. :3 I think this is going very well. :3 I can't wait for more. :p :)
Yumi X Viral chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
i love this so much!and look at the time...im an insomniac..i just know it...anyways i cant wait for the next chapter!keep up the epic wort OvO
SmileRen chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Something tells me that even though he doesn't like to see Yukio upset, Rin likes the affection Yukio gives him when he clings to him when he is upset. Well that's just my perspective anyway. I'm Definitely looking forward to more. XD
foxkittvolpe chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
i know you did this chapter to make us like Yukio again but it just makes me hate him more i don't know why and i usually love Yukio
SmileRen chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
I like it. And I'm happy that Rin and Yukio are patching up their relationship :)
Kurai Gekkou chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I love it so far! And I can see Yukio doing something like that its just in his character and I can also understand Rin's mood. You did Rin really well after all that stress and changes they went through.