Reviews for When the World Comes Crashing Down
the shepherds chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Hi, wow your writing is amaze! I love addek and ur so good at further portraying their story its just wow please can you write more maybe do a sequel your stories have been recommended by so many people your loved by all especially your addek they the best and your michael character there are absolutely no words please share more with us I love family stories with such wonderful endings your ability to portray a simple real moment with such emotion makes for a great read! Please give us more
JustAGirlInACoffeeShop chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
LOVE .:-:. LOVE .:-:. LOVE .:-:. LOVE!

I read this a couple times especially some of the moments that just screamed Addie and Derek. Every single time, I felt like i needed to hold my breath. Your story is well written, eloquent, beautiful, painful, heart-wrenching, and bittersweet. Addison and Derek together melts my heart. When Addie was just getting the treatment and she tried to plan out Mikey's future with Derek, I could literally feel the sadness and heartbrokeness(is that even a word?) emanating from the page. I think they deserved this magnificent ending; it represented the fruit of their labor in a sense. I'll miss reading Mikey and Addie and Derek.

Thank you for the wonderful read.
alterus chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
May be a prequel on the time Addison and Michael arrived at Seattle and on how the people reacted to them.
Mony19 chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
I like the ending. it's great that they got a child for adoption. Mikey is so sweet with her as well. Lol at Mikey in the end, Derek is going to be so in trouble, because of him Mikey is cursing.

Really enjoyed the fic. Nicely done
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I loved this! I liked how you described Addie and Derek’s adoption process – sad, but also realistic. And I love how they got Allie; I think that their first unsuccessful attempt at adoption made them getting her even more meaningful. I also really liked seeing Michael as a protective big brother. That kid is just too adorable for words, and I loved all of his scenes. I think my favorite scene in the entire story, though, was the hair-shaving scene – it was just so sad and sweet and perfect. I’m sad that this story is over, but I really loved it, and hope you write more Addek soon! Awesome story!
alterus chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I love this story. I love Michael. A sequel perhaps?
AmyHale chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I'm gonna miss Mikey like hell. He's the best part of the story, evcert scene with him in it. He's way of talking, his grammar mistakes, him being protective of her mother, his adorable cuteness!
I know it took you a lot to finish it, but I can honestly tell you that you can be proud of how this story came out to be. Almost every chapter was bitter-sweet, expressing the love between Addison and Derek, that in your stories is never lost nor forgotten.
Allie, in this case, was the perfect happy ending for them. The last piece of the story, delicate and needed, made for it.
ceu mesquita chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
This was an awesome, heart-wrenching story and very well writen.
picric drea chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
This was an awesome, albeit heart-wrenching story and very well-done. I can't wait to read your next Addek story, they make me so happy!

The story you're asking about sounds like Miniature Disasters by Kedda. It's one of my favorites. Hope that helps!
ceciilee chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
I wish she had not done the surgery.
alterus chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
I really love Michael. He is so adorable. Update soon...
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
I loved this chapter! I was devastated right along with Addison and Derek, in the beginning of the chapter. And even though I was kind of hoping for a mini-Addie, I’m all for the adoption route as well. It allowed Derek to make that awesome speech, and I also think that you could come up with a really meaningful back-story for the child that Addison and Derek end up adopting (if you want to, of course). So I’m very excited to see what you have in store for the next chapter!

And even though I’m pretty sure I’ve told you this in almost every review I’ve left you for this story, I feel like I have to tell you again how much I love Michael - he’s just too adorable. I think writing children realistically is really difficult, and I think that you did an amazing job with him (I’m actually working on a very small scene in The Shepherds, which involves a child, and am struggling like you wouldn’t believe!). I can’t wait to see what Michael is like as an older brother. Looking forward to your next update!
Really nice chapter

Derek freaking out int he beginning was not helping matters at all. Mikey is so cute, he has no problems with his mom and dad being divorce if it meant he can marry his mother, lol. It's best she did the surgery and I hope everything will be fine from now.

Now is not the time for Addison to be having regrets, if she didn't do the surgery she probably would be dead so there wouldn't be another child. Maybe it's because I don't have children yet, but I am sorry she needs to be grateful she has a life. She might have wanted another biological child but there are other options to get a child.

Can't wait for the final chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
I'm glad that Addie is ok now. Michael is so cute.

I don't want this story to end. Have you ever thought about sequel?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Love this story and the chapter. It is so nice to see Addek together and relatively happy.