Reviews for Promise of Tomorrow
MorTay3 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
The first was beautiful. No words can express how beautiful it was. I truly felt your fears, pain and optimism. It was healthy and not too dark to where there was no hope. Life can be hard but there is always hope and you did that well.

But it went down hill with the abrupt witness protection. I loved how Arnold and Helga parted though. It was simplistic and sweet.

Part three, I was so disappointed. You rushed it and those raw emotions you had earlier seemed to have disappeared.

Anyway, that first part was extraordinary! Some of the best writing ever. So poetic, vulnerable, unsure and strong.
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow, This was beautiful. I don't write poetry too frequently, but this story has inspired it in me. So I thought I'd share the poem with you that I just wrote, inspired by your story:

Do something big for me, she said
Do something big for me once I'm gone
Take every chance that passes
For chances don't last long
Make the world smile
Since now I won't be able
And spread love to all it's corners
Like cloth draped o'er a table

I want to see you happy
I want to see you warm
I want the universe to sing!
There's so much love in store
Make something good of me, please
I cannot do it for myself
For all I want in life
Is to know my heart will stay
And better someone's life every day
Destini Jensen Venturi chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
Oh, wow...I literally mean WHOA. Definitely kudos to you. You are the first fanfic writer that has ever been able to make me cry. You really made Phoebe's 'death' incredibly heartfelt, emotional, and well-written.
zali chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
excellent story! though a bit short but excellent, none the less. very strong and appealing plot as well. and the transitions, very well managed!
Eve4000 chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
I really liked it.
Eve4000 chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
the begining would have been a good story by its self; let me read the rest.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
Monkey Boy! duh duh duh duuuuuhh! LOL!

Dat was so great D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
/ Those pesky stalkers. Always ruining something!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
aaaaaaaaaa how could you do this to phoebe! AAAAAA *sniff* ( )
Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
That story was really touching and I actually felt the pain and emotions just as Helga. When I think about it, it reminds me about my grandpa and his battle with cancer. It's good to hear such a good story like that because sometimes that's just what people need to understand just how important life is.
AkumudeQueenAngel chapter 3 . 6/29/2002
*sniffles* Still crying. Dang it.

But I adored it, sincerely. Even rushed, it flowed nicely and made sense.

I hope you continue on in writing, you're quite talented and seem to have large potential.

And I just needed some Arnold and Helga stories after seeing the movie.

Thanks. _
AkumudeQueenAngel chapter 2 . 6/29/2002
Gak! Stop making me cry! *swabbing at her face*

*sighs* I am a bit too much like Helga so I probably need a few tears to slip out right now anyway. *sweat drop* What am I talking about! Ignore those words!

I really like it still!

So...on to the next chappie!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/17/2002
That, I have to say was touching. When Helga spoke of Phoebe as her Angel, I cried. When Bob opened up to Helga, I cried. When Arnold and Helga exchanged precious gifts, I cried. Honestly, I haven't been this emotional about a fanfic since I read Otter's work. I loved your story, and I'm beginning to see a pattern in my emotions...lol. Oh well, now that I've been all sentimental on you, I would just like to say thankyou for writing that and that you have done a wonderful job! Truly speechless to say the least. (Although THAT statement is contradicting) Well done! Your immaculate story has touched my heart.
Yardbird9 chapter 3 . 6/13/2002
Very good story. It was sad about Phoebe's death. But at least Phoebe's death brought Arnold and Helga closer together. I found it hard to believe about Helga and her family abruptly going into the witness protection program. But it was forgiven when you had the scene of Arnold giving his cap to Helga while she gives her pink ribbon to Arnold. You would think both of them would realize how much they care for each other when they did this exchange. Who knows? The ending was a little abrupt, but at least Arnold and Helga are together.
firebunny618 chapter 3 . 6/13/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That is sooooo good! OMG! I hate you for writing so well! not really, but my god! LMAO, curly is in a nuthouse, its about time! you need to write a story that won't make me cry! well i guess if a story makes you cry it is either really really really good (like yours) or it is so bad it makes you cry because of the pain of reading such an atrocity! lol. your stories definatly aren't atrocities at all. I really want you to get published! i would buy everything you wrote, and not because i am ur friend, bc i don't even like you that much(lol j/k) but because you rock nikki! *muah* rock on!