Reviews for Death can't kill Love
Violently Red chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awww dangit! I'm not crying... not gonna cry... (breaks down sobbing) it was just so sweet! And sad!
Gamer123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
:'( *quivering lip, quivering lip* "No, im not crying! Im sweating through my eyes!"
ArcherGirl224 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I hate you! Spitfire is dead... *sniffle* I'm just kidding! I actually love you (for writing this NOTHING else) And I actually teared up when I finished reading
julie662 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
it's bittersweet i loved your ending though and could you tell me what he whole spittfire thing is about it comes up everywhere and i have no idea hat it means
otaku-ashton chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
And I officially bawled like a freakin' baby! I absolutely loved this, though! Dick's speech...Ugh! It killed me! 3 Great story, really. SAD, but great.
Ash Lightwood. Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Ha! U unknowingly gave her the same birthday as me :)
supersoda chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I actually cried.
SpitfireChick chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Nope I'm not gonna. Even though the tears are about to come out. :')
mnnfdsfd chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Great story, but let's be honest here. I loved that episode, you loved that episode, EVERYONE loved it! It's just the fact that they made our favorite shippings come true one episode, then the next one it's five years later. They killed one shipping, leave another unannounced, and three characters (two of which make up our favorite ship of ALL TIME) are M.I.A and we're all like WTF!

But, the fact of the matter is that were all happy to wake up yesterday morning and watch that episode. Don't get me wrong, they better DAMN good explanation about where they are, but I'm still glad I saw it and can't wait for the next episode.

Anyway, sorry I got off topic your a great writer!
Keepmovingforward2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awww :) love it!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
so so touching! i adore this story!
TheDandelionDarling chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh my God. My feels D: I can't take it! My theory was Artemis was laying low and that we already saw Wally buut he's now Flash! And sadly the dead comrade in the next episode is Aqualad :'"(
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Cool
thelastfangirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
The whole time Dick was giving his speech I was fighting tears. BRAVO!
Rajani chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
...I'm so emotional right now. I loved it. I really did