Reviews for GONE
Canadians Rock chapter 7 . 6/14
why and please come back please):
Ok pretty nice story :)))))))
Pretty awesome! I like the the drama
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
this story is just amazing the credit going to this guy is fabulous after u read chapter6 u feel like your gumball the hero! masterpiece *.muagh* i love your stories keep up the good work
Don chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Im sorry for the asshole I have been to you I really am
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Please come back soon I love your fanfics
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
I agree with you Don is a piece of crud from the sewers and BTW love your fanfics
sophia chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
I absolutely love this story! And update it now! I hate cliff hangers! This is a really good book my eyes had some tears in them.
Signing out Soph :P
Don chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Fine I'm very sorry for what I did I shouldn'd of done it but I did, I hope you can foggive me for it I wont do it again your a fine authar not a crappy one all that's left for me to say is that I'm sorry.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Don how about yo go fuck yourself he is not a crappy writer you bitch he tried to say sorry and this is how you treat him Don your the most fucking fuck head i have ever herd!
Don chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Ahaha you believe I give a crap about your apology. This crap story is as stated crap its about time its over. And its also about time your gone because like this story your a crappy writer.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Lone Dark Knight...I feel like I have a strong feeling of you... It's just kind of hard to explain it and I think you know what i mean. Even though I never met you... I just want to say... I'm sorry for what said earlyer I just don't like some of the story Don made. Some of them are lame and some of them are 'Fanfactic'.
I'm signing off.
?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Lone Dark Knight i loved your comment on that freaky b***h. His story was Lame and fully of poop. The reason I put 4 ?(s) is that no one will know my real name. I sort of don't like it when some person I never met before will know my name. I really love your commet on the chapter of that guy you hate. I'm signing off.
?
(P.S-You'll never know my real name and pretend that you nevered read the 'REVEIW'.)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Can you turn this into a songfic, please?
I know the perfect song for this: Fm Static-Tonight
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
New York city is where the wtc was
At when to planes crashed into
World trade center and they
Collapes today is