Reviews for A Product of the Imagination
BlueDorid chapter 1 . 10/8
This was lovely to read but the ending broke my heart :(
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/9
Why...WHY do I read stories like this? Why do i torture myself with his death :'( obviously one reason is I can't resist something written as beautifully as this, but it still begs the question of what is wrong with my head that I voluntarily torment myself like this (sometimes several times a day, lol)
Muriel Gaylee chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh Merlin's grizzly grey beard!
That was exquisite and beautiful and horrible and ...
*grabs another tissue*
nightwing4164 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
NO! I'm gonna go into a corner and cry now :(
but before I go, that was so flipping amazing
now I will go cry
Judith Shakespeare chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awww! I really do love this one. Such a sweet string of events, and a sadly appropriate ending that I wish could have been different. Thanks so much for writing this story!
georgesgurl117 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I about bawled at the end...which, with wet fingernail polish, is a bitch and a half to deal with. Loved, loved, loved your story!
onerainyday chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I truly love this, heartbreaking!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
The ending is so heart retching ARGHHHH *sobs*
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
What the what, that was fantastic! Fuzzy feels, fuzzy feels everywhere! I can't even right now, I can't even. I am so in love with your story, it's so cute and so sweet, and it just makes everything seem more poignant and sad, and it's just awesome. So many feels right now. All the kudos for that amazingness.
sorrowsown chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Very beautiful! I loved every kiss. I was sad at the endign though :'(
I'm home chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
LOVED IT. I thought it was interesting and the flow was nice to follow. Great work.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I loved this!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is incredible. Great job!
Herr Fritz chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Gosh-brilliant! Though I can't imagine anything other than Snape/Lilly in the books, you've made Snape/Hermonie something that is not only possible but PLAUSABLE in fanfiction. I really enjoyed reading this. Good job!
youreconfusingme chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awesome story. It was only a little, but meant so much. It made me cry!

Great job :)