Reviews for Smirk
ByAGhost chapter 11 . 8/24
This was AMAZING. The best story I might've ever read here, sharing first place with another. I just love all how you keep your readers guessing, and agitated and craving for MORE.
It saddens me to see it uncompleted, for it has enormous potential. I really believe you should see it through to the end, and you got yourself a forever faithful reviewer. I hope you get this message and that, despite the years that have lapsed, you will find motivation and wake your sleeping muse to continue and finish this amazing and epic story ️
bloomsburry chapter 6 . 1/5
This is something. please update!
dreamfantasy10 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Wow! Just read this whole series through and I have to say, it is one of the most developed and complex fics out there! Every character possesses their own consistent personality, traits and insecurities! Love your writing style too (you don't overkill on detail and are concise). And the sexual tension is mwah! Please keep it going!
Sigrid Martell chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
u have to update! Please it's so interesting that i need to know what's going to happen!
Nogitsune of Riddles chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! oh my god! i love it!
Marf chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
3 ing this story!
TurboNerdQueen chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
pj chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
asdfghjk this is so cool, seriously! i love the role of tahno, and korra! she's more clever here jajajaja. oh and the brainwash stuff!

P.D. i picture bolin like cyborg from teen titans
rexy23 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
omg are you gonna leave bolin without legs?!
Dessilaylia chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
You have amazing writing, i love the way you carried out the story and in a totally different way.
At fist i was like 'why am i reading this' but my minds curiousness got the best of cap reading and got hooked :p
Kiba chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
There are no words to describe your writing...godly doesn't even come close.
VixenNokofo chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
I love this story it was really great! I can't wait for more chapters :)
Keep up the great work. Excited about the next chapter!
Lapua Magnum chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
"A-Asami!" Bolin ejaculated

Probably not the best choice of words
PaisleyHearts chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
Finally. FINALLY got to reading this. Took me a while too. Mostly because I was trudging through the triggers. Bleh. Not your fault, you warned me. And you also said that this was dark. And holy shit! This IS dark! I would sit here an try to tell you any mistakes you made or try an give you some constructive criticism, but I can't. There's nothing wrong with what you're writing and it's perfect (even though it makes me cry .). Jdjhhakjskahshshang
I think that's all I have to say about that. BEAUTIFUL!
IrishDarkFire chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
: ) SOOOO AWESOME ! Cant wait to see what happens next !