Reviews for Wildwest High School
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
They have fealings!RUN!
reegreeg chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Sarisa speaks Swedish!? Do YOU speak Swedish!? (****, assÄ! Trodde jag var den enda FF-författare som visste vad Sverige var! Lol! Om du pratar svenska, menar jag. Annars...vet jag inte. Vad pratar jag om?)
Omniverse chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Okay!
Supernoah95 chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
Magma, you did great on this chapter!(And all other chapters of every story!) Oh and give Joe this message:
Joe, if it wasn't a date, then why was you making it romantic? You have to answer the question.
Someone chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
'I GOT NO IDEA HOW TA TIE A BOW TIE!'
Really Joe? Sarisa almost got crushed by a tree and THAT'S what you're worrying about. Be glad that she didn't hear Sam and Pablo reading the notebook. Hmmm. Hint, hint Magma.
BTW, I loved this chapter! Awesome to the A-max! :D
Omniverse chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
...That's reassuring... XD
Icy Metal and Frost Blue Roses chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
I think you did good on this! When I got to the part where they were leaning in for a kiss, I was like, "Yes... Yes! YES!" And when they finally, did I was jumping up and down and all like, "*squee!* Hallelujah! Joe got some, baby! Yes!"

Bravo using the earpiece and all that but I have a question, though. If there's an earpiece in Joe's ear, wouldn't he be able to hear it instead of not being able to and Ptera feeds him the things to say?

Can't wait for the senior dance! ;D
Tabitha6000 chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Well, how to explain it. It's were people who are bullied and the bullies themselves go. Basiclly, you learn not even the "cool" kids have perfect lives. I went and it changed my life forever. One game, call Cross the line, just shows you how many people are going through the same things you are.

And, great chapter.
Tabitha6000 chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
You spelt my username wrong... Oh well! This was an interesting chapter to say the least. And a question: Have you ever heard of Challenge Day?
Omniverse chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
Hey Magma how long before the joe wildwest story ends? Like 4,5,8 chapters or so? Cause it seems this chapter has lead to a spoiler that this series is gonna end soon.

P.S. It said the last da was the dance/graduation was the last day.
Icy Metal and Frost Blue Roses chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I can't tell you how long I've waited for Joey to ask Sarisa out! Joe's so cute when he gets shy around her! X3 Are Sam Pablo and Ptera von a spy on them and wreck havoc? Or give him an earpiece to give him things to say only for it to go horribly wrong like those other times that this was attempted in the movies? Great chapter! Can't wait to read about their date! :D:D:D:D:D
mysterydude123 chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Thank you! YO LOVER BOY! here! *gives joe flowers and chocolates* for saris, and for extra cuteness write a poem!
mysterydude123 chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Well this cheered me up after a crappy day DO NOT ASK ME WHY
1Teffla1Shenliu1Tophis chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
I loved this chapter. Especially the part where Xavia came in!
Icy Metal and Frost Blue Roses chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
You stole my idea of using the photo album (well, I may have suggested it and we're both using it, but still)! Bravo! Encore! Encore! More torment! More Ptera teasing Joe! Insane relatives! JOEY! XDXDXDXDXDXD
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »