Reviews for Lucifer's Game
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
interesting story.
out of the ashes chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Since I've read this amazing story five or six times (maybe more, I've honestly lost count) I figured it's about time I stop lurking and review the darned thing. It's AMAZING. And my favorite. Have I mentioned that yet? This is my favorite story by you. Let me count the ways.

"But does that really matter?" asked Lucifer, vanishing from his perch on the television and landing beside Sam, "Hell is like herpes, Sam. You never really get rid of it."

I love you. Your Lucifer isn't over-the-top, I can clearly hear him saying this dialogue. It's perfect. Plus, hell is like herpes? That's freaking genius. And darkly hilarious- but maybe that's just my messed up humor talking.

His birth had killed both of their parents, loving Jess had killed her, his trust in Ruby had raised Lucifer in the first place, his soulless self killed God knows how many people. Dean, as always, got to be the cool one. Sam got to be the emotional wreck.

:( Your Sam is so guilt-ridden and this freaking makes sense! He's got lots of scars and this story makes me wanna hug him and tell him it's all gonna be okay. That's good story-telling right there, lady! I feel so emotionally attached to these guys, I care what happens next!

This:
Huh, deal with a devil, no way that could go badly.
It's not real he repeated to himself.
Lucifer ignored this.

And this:

Lucifer's voice trailed off as he looked down at the sleeping Dean.
That's disgusting, Sam thought, You're perverted and sick.
"Hello, have we met? I'm the Devil." Said Lucifer, as if Sam needing reminding.

You make this dark and light at the same time. Obviously, Sammy slowly losing his mind is not a good thing, but these little bits of humor you throw in there for good measure is just awesome. Love the sarcasm! And the Lucifer in Sam's head is freaking funny, no doubt about it. I kinda feel bad for saying that, but you really make me like him in this story. Not sure if that was intentional on your part or I'm slightly screwed up. :p

To Sam's surprise, Dean responded. With a little moan of bliss, Dean rolled onto his back, offering Lucifer easier access to his body. Still fast asleep, Dean sighed in contentment as Lucifer began to lightly rub him over his boxers.

I love this because I still haven't completely figured it out. So, it's been established many times that the Lucifer Sam is seeing in the show isn't real...but what about YOUR Lucifer? Why is it that Lucifer is able to make Dean react? Is Dean just having a really epic dream and it only looks to Sam like Lucifer is somehow molesting him? Is Sam just trying to reason his way into Dean's bed?

Had this been Lucifer's idea, or was this something that Sam had secretly and shamefully wanted all along?

Oh! I think I might have answered my own question. Hmmm...very interesting! :D

You know, I love how Dean just totally accepted Sammy's advances. He doesn't question when he wakes up, he's ready for it to go further. I cheered Dean on for that. :)

This:

"I'm so fucked up Dean." He whispered, "I don't know anything anymore. I just know that I've wanted you, all of you for so long. And tonight… I just snapped."

And this:

They could both be fucked up, together.

Perfect ending, I swear! Made me smile and ache for Sammy at the same time.

So...thank you. Thank you for your beautiful writing. I've totally fallen in love with it.
Ms.MikelsonSalvatore1234 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
a good should finish this
imotherfuckingcannotdecide chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Don't worry Sam. A lot of us are fucked up. :')

Amazing story :)
The-Riddle-Heiress chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I never thought I would be saying this but, Yay Lucifer! I love this fic, great job :)
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
The last line was so freakin awesome!
nancylou chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Lucifer playing matchmaker :)

Welcome to the world of Wincest. I loved this story. It was sweet and funny.

'..Angel with a big gay crush..' LOL, Sammy's a little jealous.

Dean is cool, he is getting molested by his brother in his sleep and instead of pushing said molester away, he just goes with the flow. No matter how fudged up Sammy is, Dean will always accept him.

More please.
Danaide chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
All wincesters are fucked up. Oh yeah ... !

All together in the same goddamn shit and we... LOVE that !
DandSforever chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
You did a great job LOVED it... keep going it was wonderful!
kjdw chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Not bad at all for a first attempt at Wincest. You should definitely do another one!