Reviews for The Bully's Sister
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
ummm... if jane is in her frist year why the fuck is she dating Fred who is in his 5th year?
Magicheart5355 chapter 47 . 7/29/2015
Good see this again. I honestly forgot about it until I saw the update email. Anyway, great chapter and I hope you can update sooner next time.
sjewels1223 chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
I'm confused, first Blaise and Draco were 9, and she was 6. next Blaise is 11, and she is 10. What's going on?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Update I love this story!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/5/2014
Blaise and Jane just need to come out and tell each other how they feel.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Update immediately, please!
BardockWifey chapter 44 . 5/14/2014
Hmm it should get interesting when she gets the dark mark. She hasn't told Ginny or the others about becoming a death eater so it will be interesting to see how they react. I think it would be nice to see voldemort use blaise against her. To where she saves him and they tell each others their feelings for the other. I can't wait till the next chapter.
Magicheart5355 chapter 44 . 5/4/2014
Yay, a new chapter. I really do hope the nightmares stop for Jane, she really does need a break.
defyconformity chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
She really gets around huh!
Magicheart5355 chapter 42 . 12/31/2013
Yay! A new chapter. I hope Ginny and Jane forgive each other, along with Blaise. :/
Magicheart5355 chapter 41 . 11/28/2013
You're Back! Yay! Anyway, I really do hope Jane does feel better soon.
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 41 . 11/27/2013
please update soon
bOrEd 42 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
The plot in whole is very good but do you by any chance have spell check because if so you might want to run it or double check all of your spelling errors and grammar.
Shadowgirl888 chapter 39 . 8/31/2013
Jane, your such a hypocrite. No offense, but how can you be mad at Blaise for having one girlfriend who he has probably been going out with for about a week when you've had 2 boyfriends for about a year and a half? Seriously hypocritical. You'll notice that eventually though. I'll enjoy reading the chapter when you do!
Magicheart5355 chapter 39 . 8/31/2013
This is a really good story. I can seriously feel Jane's pain. I hope she and Blaise get together soon.