Reviews for The Legacy of the Three
Guest chapter 32 . 3/4/2015
You probably got the plague where all the first born does from the bible with the ten plagues that struck eygept
FlufflePufflePonies chapter 35 . 2/18/2015
Please finish this :'( It wasn't a five day hiatus
StarStripe chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
Please please write! It is such a good book! I will recommend it to every one I know! Please finish it!
StarStripe chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
I have not even read this chapter yet. I always look at the last page and yah. So anyway I just found out that you didn't finish writing, for like 2 years! Not only that but you left it on a serious cliff hanger! Please update it. It is sooo hard finding a good and long book on fiction and this is one of them. So please please please just finish the book. Please.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
This is the best stories I've ever read in my life! Even better than the warrior series
noname chapter 35 . 7/24/2014
Strangely enough I decided to check this story again. A bit disappointed but I've kind of accepted that you've taken a permanent leave from Fanfiction so I don't care too much. It would be wonderful though if you did update because I would totally love you for life and brighten up my day!
Me chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
I admit it. I cried. This story is such a tearjerker.
Me chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Really great. But I don't think they would know what the word crappy means.
NoName chapter 29 . 11/3/2013
Man, that means Wrensongs kids will be galepaws and fogpaws sisters and brothers!
NoName chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Just looking at Robinwings family tree you can tell she was related to most of modern Thunderclan.
NoName chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Man, This is pretty cool, I can even read it through Skyfall with only minor interruptions!
NoName chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Here comes Freezey!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
HOW COULD U KILL LIONBLAZE!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
hawkstrike! breezepelt should be with heathertail!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
and btw i am a breeze lover too but... i dont really like wrenbreeze ,smokewren is wayyy better!