Reviews for Silent Servant
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Very nice! John and Sherlock, the perfect pairing! This Diogenes Club series has been a wild ride! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hot! XD
Saskie chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
For me, by far, this is the best. Thank you. I would like more D.I Lestrade, Mycroft, and Sherlock all together action ;).
Lytari Talon chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
John as a Dom is hot!
Puggle chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Magnificent. Thanks for sharing.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Just wonderful. You have drawn them with a fine brush.

Now when does poor Molly get a go?
Ishtar205 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Oh I soooooooo loved that one !
otala chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
WOW - just doesn't seem enough. I didn't doubt you but was conerned about how this would play out...nervous in a good way of course. This was incredible.

I love your John! Such an enticing mix of Dom and Doctor, the scenes are so hot but I really love the cuddles/aftercare and the sense of security he provides that Sherlock so needs.

Situational humiliation isn't one of my things but you did it very well, Mycroft was the control agent for the attonements. That and somehow it is so different with John and Mycroft than the others. The others just do not love and are not invested in Sherlock. I loved John's apprearance and display of assurance and control. Thank you for Sherlock's perspective and his immediate reaction to John. I really like how you had him controlling both Mycroft and Sherlock - I think it impressed/reassured/turned on Sherlock who had not had seen his brother express the same needs that Shelock has. The last lines - threat and promise. I kinda hope it stays more with John and Mycroft and maybe Lestrade since he belongs to Mycroft insted of bring in the others more often.

You are very talented and thank you for sharing. As John said he can't stay mad for long. The really don't want Sherlock to change - they love and accept him for him. I think that is the major difference to me concerning his attonements.

Looking forward to more. You are very inspiring.
chasingriver chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Wow. Where to start? This entire chapter took my breath away. This was not only hot, but tender, and contained some of the best D/s I've ever read. Did I mention it was ridiculously fucking hot?

Watching John waltz in and dominate not only Sherlock but Mycroft as well was nothing short of fantastic.

Some of my favourite bits:

*Sherlock was silent primarily from awe. He'd never seen John look so stern. Menacing. Attractive.

Sherlock never expected this side to John, and that makes it all the more exciting when he's presented with it.

*Sherlock couldn't tell what this short but imposing figure wearing Diogenes black intended to do to him tonight, but whatever it was, he would be safe the entire time. Because it was John.

I loved that even though he was intimidated and nervous (and thrilled), he still felt safe with John. Being able to trust John allows the rest of it to happen.

*As his body practically vibrated under John's hungry, rapacious gaze, Sherlock realized that it would be better than ever. John was a Dom, he was a sub. They did belong together, and not just as flatmates any more.

Quite a revelation. It made me smile...

*Watching John dominate his regal brother reminded him why he loved the forbidden so much: the only rules and restrictions were those that the players chose. Polite society had no words, let alone guidelines, for what the 'deviant element' did. There was no established protocol for seducing one's brother: he and Mycroft had acted on their lust for pain and each other via instinct alone.

This is so... I don't even know - it just sums up Sherlock, and Mycroft actually, in so many ways, even beyond the bedroom. It's brilliant.

*He wanted John so badly that he bit his lip. His need tasted salty and warm.

Oh God. That line.

*John's own breath, so free and effortless, tickled his gasping lips. Good boy, Sherlock. You know I'd never harm you. He let go, leaving Sherlock coughing and gulping and grateful.

This and the preceding paragrah - might be the sexiest description of breath play, ever.

*John dominating Mycroft.

Fucking hot.

*His fingers dug into his buttocks, exposing his hole to whatever his Dom chose to do to it.

Oh my God. This line - in the context of a consensual beating? This turned my gut into a pool of molten lead.

*Having Sherlock fellate and finger Mycroft was incredibly hot.

*This was as close to heaven as he'd ever been- better than the drugs, and even the danger. This was the perfect distraction: pain and sex and love.

I love this.

*Sherlock, be aware that you've got two Masters now. You'll be held to a more stringent performance level now.

I'm dearly hoping we get to participate. :)

I utterly enjoyed this wonderful series - the other chapters of which have found their way onto my ebook as regular bunk material. It's one hell of a ride, and I thank you for writing it.
SpeckledBrunette chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Beautiful.

Just Beautiful.
AtrumMaximus chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Wonderful story, wonderful ending. I'm guessing this is also the ending of the Diogenes series? It's been an amazing ride, thank you for that.
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Nfghunahahfogo...

That is... my brain doesn't work now, it's been blasted apart. That... that has to be just... amazing, brilliant, gorgeous, hot, glorious, incredible... the English language needs more words so I can attempt to acurately describe how much I loved that.

I love Mycroft as a dom, it's one of my favourite things, but it's always good to see John dominate him. Like you wrote, having power is fine if you can put it aside every now and then. I like that occasionally Mycroft needs to be used and John seems the best person to do that.

John/Sherlock/Mycroft... nnghh...

Just... oh god, yes, that was... I'm making no sense because you've broken my brain. Seriously, the very large part of my brain that is obsessed with fanfic slash is now sated for at least a day. That was... oh yes, yes, YES! I won't be forgetting that any time soon.

{Dream&Differ}
Blossoming Nightshade chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Oh my! please update soon. I do so love this story
Ishtar205 chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
I'm waiting for John
gwenweybourne chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Another great chapter. Usually I'm not that into het, but the Sherlock/Jeanette scene was really hot. And I love BAMF!Sarah. Obviously really looking forward to the John scene - hope we get to see it soon :D