Reviews for Losing Herself
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
AMAZING, this is beautiful! I love this father/daughter relationship, its wow! Thanks so much for writing this, please do more, thank you!
CumberbatchedInTheTardis chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love Papa Tenzin. :') I wants to cuddles wiff him. :)
W0lfsong chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
D: Poor Korra, that's a scary/messed up dream! .

Nice story
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I love Korra and Tenzin's relationship. :) So cute
TrainxEve-Fan12 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I really love all your Korra fics, but this one has a special place in my heart. It's so beautiful and heartbreaking. 3
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Aw I really loved this one too. That Korra Tenzin father daughter type moment was...definitely heartbreaking. I hope we see more moments with those two in the future! Until then, I'll read more awesome fics like this one. :)
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Absolutely! I was so sad for her. Poor thing. She has a lot of growing up left to do!
lpwriter4life chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is one of the best Tenzin-Korra mentor-student/fatherly-daughterly relationship fics I've ever read!
ableon chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I almost did not get past the nightmare, it was so intense! Your writing is amazing :) Thank you!
Making Some Toast chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Asdfghjkl, so instead of sleeping, I stayed up until 2am I reading all of your stories and I have to say, I love you x[ Every single one is just too perfect and Mako and Korra and the cuteness and gaahh. I love the Tenzin and Korra bonding too. Tenzin just makes me want to go up to every dad that is out there and yell, "THIS IS HOW A FATHER SHOULD ACT. kthxbai." And if fanfiction wasn't being a buttmuffin right now I would totally favorite/follow you. But yeah, you rock and I hope you continue to write.

senbo-sama chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I'm am so desperately in love with Tenzin so this non-Makorra piece is tots cool by me. 3 Bu Jesus was her dream intense. O_o Did ya have to be that mean to her? lol
MuchTooOld chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I just want you to know, everything you write is beautiful. And I loved this so very much.
LT chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Tenzin is just everyone's Dad.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
wow...what a touching, beautiful, AMAZING story. This really captures Korra and Tenzin's father/daughter type of relationship, and you wrote it with such amazing skill. great job!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012