Reviews for Smart People Need Help Too, Idiot
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh Poor Mike, Getting Sick Sucks! I'm One of Those Lucky People Who Get Sick Maybe 2-3 Times A Year, But When I Do, It's Not That Bad. But I Also Get Bad Headaches, So I Can Sympathize. But If You Ask Me, It Sounds Worse That The Flu Or A Cold. Maybe Pneumonia Or An Respiratory Infection Of Some Kinda?
Storystuff chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Aw man, I feel your pain with the exam season, but this is incredibly good, so well done! I LOVE sick!Mike to bits and your Harvey is so sweet and wonderful X) I adore the bits about Mike's guilt and his parents and I can't wait to read more! X)
Cartlin chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Um, according to Canon, Mikes parent's died in a car accident.
Stroma chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Good.
Alanryin90 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
I can not wait for more!
CarlaB chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I vote for mike's fever spiking, leading to delirious, hallucinating, freaking out Mike and caring!Harvey. :)
Kaja87 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
bahahaa loved the last sentensce!
Stroma chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Very good chapter.
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
YAY! _ I love paternal!Harvey taking care of a sick Mike! :3 I also think that there are too little fics like this one out there... We need more father/son Suits fics!

I look forward to the next chapter!
Stroma chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Very good.
anitrasdance chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Great story please update soon. It's nice to see Harvey all worried and caring.
SMZ619 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Love it! Doesn't matter if it's slash, friendship or big brother/little brother, Harvey and Mike have to be the cutest pair on TV. Great start!
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I like it so far :) I'm glad more people are writing Harvey Mike as friends too, I thought I was the only one that didn't buy into the whole Marvey thing :P

But yeah, poor Mike! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
brokenclaw chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Love it! I hope you update soon! :)
spedreder chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love the Hurt Mike & Harvey taking care of him fics! This will definitely be one of my favorites. Can't wait for the next chapter!