Reviews for Conversations with the Devil
Auua Ytjoml chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
makes me laugh, makes me cry.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
reminds me of Bilbo and the Dragon. Also, Rose is kick ass.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
OMG. I really enjoy this Certain Dark Things series, but it seems to end here? I really hope you continue it one day!
Sue Clover chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
You know, I don't favorite these stories because of the ship; It's a good ship, I shipped it while it went, but my OTP is River and the Doctor, so I can't ship Rose too much. No, I favorite your stories because they're well-written. I believe them. The emotion is real, the love is real, and I completely understand. There are people who look down on this ship, on Rose, on Martha, on Ten in general, but of course I can't be one of them, but your writing makes them all seem so human (and Time Lord) and so very, very beautiful. And it all makes sense. So thanks.
Sue Clover chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
What name is she referring to, here? The name she gave herself? Because she already mentioned the Bad Wolf, so it can't be that.
Von chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
This was awesome - although for one glorious second at the beginning, I thought Martha would have been spreading the words 'Bad Wolf' all over the globe - just enough to catch her attention in the instant she manifested in the future. Remember when she stepped from the TARDIS, vanished and reappeared a little ahead? She could have been EVERYWHERE AND EVERYWHEN during that time. ;)

I've never thought of it before but for some reason, for about ten seconds, I was convinced that was where this was headed. Oh well!

Still very awesome. Loved Rose and the Master's back-and-forth. Loved the Doc and Her catching up.
Arkytior's Song chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I think I'm becoming a fan of your work, especially involving the Master. From the beginning to the end, it was great, and I adored Rose's mannerism during her spat with the Master. It was really funny, and I read over it twice just because I enjoyed it so much ;D also, the following chapters with the Doctor was heartwarming, and you wrote it splendidly. Honestly, your writing is great. I really loved the story 3
Garideth chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
The beginning of this was great; the banter between Rose and the Master was excellent!

And now I'm crying. They finally got to be together, just for a little while, and he's going to forget. She's going away, and he's going to forget. Why would you do this to my feelings? I feel like I should be happy because I know that they'll see each other again, but then I think about the fact that he really won't have her in the end, and it makes me so depressed.

Either way, this was absolutely beautiful.
PrincessJenna89 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Oh my God! I love this chapter! Rose playing with the Master like that is amazing. Love it!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
What?! More paradoxes and never wases? Cliffhangers, gahhhh. Pumped for the next chapter, though!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Nice so far. I should probably go and read the other parts to this series, but this one's so intriguing.
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
It was good. But the feels at the end of it. D:
Arnie-Rocks chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
You are SO GOOD. I'm impressed. Laughed a good deal with Rose and Master, and that would be enough for me to like the story, but you actually gave a pretty good explanation as to why Rose could do the things she did, and about the Dimensional Cannon (a lot more than RTD, thank you very much!), and I'm a sucker for authors who can work with the science fiction aspect of the show, so kudos for you! Abd all the angst in the end, and he Doctor having to forget all of it, and, oh, my God, the "but you know" bit! You broke me! I really enjoyed it, congratulations. Sorry about any mispellings or grammar mistakes - I'm brazilian, and I'm writing this on a mobile...
RecklessDebauchery chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Good writing, interesting plot and all in all seems a good read, I am legitimately confused as to what Jamie's doing in 2009 though.

Still hope to see more, will definitely keep on reading.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »