Reviews for Conversations with the Devil
Infinities Lover chapter 7 . 1/25
Awww!
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I think I'm becoming a fan of your work, especially involving the Master. From the beginning to the end, it was great, and I adored Rose's mannerism during her spat with the Master. It was really funny, and I read over it twice just because I enjoyed it so much ;D also, the following chapters with the Doctor was heartwarming, and you wrote it splendidly. Honestly, your writing is great. I really loved the story 3
Garideth chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
The beginning of this was great; the banter between Rose and the Master was excellent!

And now I'm crying. They finally got to be together, just for a little while, and he's going to forget. She's going away, and he's going to forget. Why would you do this to my feelings? I feel like I should be happy because I know that they'll see each other again, but then I think about the fact that he really won't have her in the end, and it makes me so depressed.

Either way, this was absolutely beautiful.
PrincessJenna89 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Oh my God! I love this chapter! Rose playing with the Master like that is amazing. Love it!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
What?! More paradoxes and never wases? Cliffhangers, gahhhh. Pumped for the next chapter, though!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Nice so far. I should probably go and read the other parts to this series, but this one's so intriguing.
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
It was good. But the feels at the end of it. D:
Arnie-Rocks chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
You are SO GOOD. I'm impressed. Laughed a good deal with Rose and Master, and that would be enough for me to like the story, but you actually gave a pretty good explanation as to why Rose could do the things she did, and about the Dimensional Cannon (a lot more than RTD, thank you very much!), and I'm a sucker for authors who can work with the science fiction aspect of the show, so kudos for you! Abd all the angst in the end, and he Doctor having to forget all of it, and, oh, my God, the "but you know" bit! You broke me! I really enjoyed it, congratulations. Sorry about any mispellings or grammar mistakes - I'm brazilian, and I'm writing this on a mobile...
RecklessDebauchery chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Good writing, interesting plot and all in all seems a good read, I am legitimately confused as to what Jamie's doing in 2009 though.

Still hope to see more, will definitely keep on reading.
Berserker chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Beautiful story that can exist in canon because of the retcon device. I immensely enjoyed this as it showed that Rose can out-Doctor the Doctor when it comes to killing time with mindless babble and cheek.
ArafelSedai chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Well...it appears that you shall get a lot of reviews from me today. I just keep reading (incidentally whilst my 9yo daughter watches Donna and Ten galavant about only paces away).

I really enjoyed how strong Rose was written...how snarky and how clever.

I really enjoyed how honest The Doctor was for a change; and how open.

Bravo
firehottie chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
I loved this story, but am wondering if we get an epilouge or sequel?
The White Leopard chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Yep. Definite angst there at the end. Lovely at the beginning, but so sad at the end. Anyway, are you planning a sequel for this piece? I for one would love to see the continuation.
Laikayanel chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Shouldt the fact that Martha and Jack think the Doctor had a break from reality change the timeline?

I mean shouldt they think he REALLY should not be alone, not necessarily out of concern for a friend, but for the fact that they just experimented what a mad Time Lord can do.

So you are trying to answer the oh so many unanswered question of canon in the fic? I was hoping for AU, but im okay with that.

And I really hope you write Rose meetings with the other Doctors.
firehottie chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
oooohhhh, I can't wait to read more!