Reviews for The Eyes Of A Wolf
EndlessHax chapter 3 . 1/31
please update at some point, i really like this
DeiStarr chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
This started out really good, but the transition between the prologue and the first chapter was REALLY confusing. I mean, the prologue ends with a humanized Voldemort picking up a wounded, unconscious, and dying Harry Potter in a wolf animagus form - then suddenly in the following chapter he's healed, all the Slytherins in his year are there and have been briefed on his situation (whilst Voldemort briefs Snape, since he somehow knows everything already); Sirius and Bellatrix are there and everybody's acting like they've already set aside their differences and no one has any lingering issues with anyone else. It just sort of seems to leap from the prologue into the middle, or at least skip several chapters worth of the story.

Not to mention that the prologue stated that Harry's just finished his fourth year at Hogwarts and that he isn't fifteen yet, and references the ton-tongue toffee incident from before fourth year as having been the previous summer; but the following chapter makes it clear that he's finished his fifth year and had the Occlumency lessons with Snape, though Sirius is mysteriously alive.

I understand that this may simply be because you intend to rewrite it/have started rewriting it, but I thought I should point out where the major continuity issues are for reference when you eventually come back to it (if it's still your intention to do so). It has the potential to be very interesting, and I'm curious to see what you're planning with it.

(Since you mentioned Harry thinking that the teenaged Tom from the diary was very nice, it doesn't quite make sense for him to have simply destroyed the diary. I have a suggestion you might like to use, in that case - if the story involves horcruxes, there are two methods of dealing with the destruction of the diary that I like (in fics where Harry joins Voldemort, I hate the idea of a part of Tom's soul simply being destroyed and gone forever).

The first is that the soul piece from the diary rejoined Tom's main soul piece after the diary was destroyed; either while he was still a wraith, or shortly after his rebirth (usually used if fics where the whole insane-snakeface-Voldemort issue was due to Wormtain messing up the resurrection potion/ritual, to explain how he's able to regain his human appearance and sanity afterwards).

The second (which I've only seen once) was where Harry convinced Fawkes to cry over the diary as soon as Tom fanishes after he stabs it, before it stops bleeding ink completely - he pleaded with Fawkes that he needed answers, and assured the phoenix that he would not allow the diary to harm anyone again. While he needs to stop Tom from killing Ginny, he also feels an instinctual desire to keep the diary from being destroyed completely; he then either manages to create a copy which he passes off to Dumbledore or claims he forgot the destroyed book down in the chamber.

I've also seen a fic where Harry began sinking the fang into the diary very slowly and relentlessly as he demands that Tom return to the diary and release Ginny from his control. Tom can't do anything about it, because it he tries to stop Harry the diary will likely end up being destroyed by accident. He offers to swear on his magic that he won't destroy it as long as Tom swears on his magic to break the connection to Ginny and not possess or drain anyone innocent again.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
I'm wondering what Sirius is doing with a bunch of Death Eaters?
nicole813711 chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Well I am sorely disappointed that this was never updated. You wrote just enough to leave me intrigued. Hopefully this will be updated once again.
Lw117149 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I know u are not writing this one now but I like it so far :)
Vivianne95 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Updates Please!
The sooner possile!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
You should write more on this story.
Drefuguzzie chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
more more please more!
love this story! :D
loretta537 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
this is a good story, I hope you continue it one day soon
Famille chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
You asked how to spell the mind searching spell, right?
I think it's 'LEGILIMENS', but if you want to check its probably on the Harry Potter Wikis due to it's use in Half Blood Prince. Check there to be sure.
I hope I helped.
Merci, au revoir,
Famille
SpiritTrainer chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
please continue! its a good story and i like having a nice tom riddle and stupid evil dumbles, but not enough stories catch me like this one. PLEASE!
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
*sniffles* But this is so good!
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
This is a great fic. I love it
donald7777 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
That's an interesting take about the prophecy, that it no longer applies.

The story seems a little rushed, like you are pushing things to happen. If you used a bit more buildup the story would flow a little easier.
WindSailor95 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I love this! This story is great! Pllease continue!