Reviews for The Eyes Of A Wolf
Lw117149 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I know u are not writing this one now but I like it so far :)
Vivianne95 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Updates Please!
The sooner possile!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
You should write more on this story.
Drefuguzzie chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
more more please more!
love this story! :D
loretta537 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
this is a good story, I hope you continue it one day soon
Famille chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
You asked how to spell the mind searching spell, right?
I think it's 'LEGILIMENS', but if you want to check its probably on the Harry Potter Wikis due to it's use in Half Blood Prince. Check there to be sure.
I hope I helped.
Merci, au revoir,
Famille
SpiritTrainer chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
please continue! its a good story and i like having a nice tom riddle and stupid evil dumbles, but not enough stories catch me like this one. PLEASE!
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
*sniffles* But this is so good!
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
This is a great fic. I love it
donald7777 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
That's an interesting take about the prophecy, that it no longer applies.

The story seems a little rushed, like you are pushing things to happen. If you used a bit more buildup the story would flow a little easier.
WindSailor95 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I love this! This story is great! Pllease continue!
ChaoticPsyche chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
There are a couple of things you need to fix, mainly spell titles, and a few other grammatical errors. Other than that, not much. Just so you know if you are using a word program then most of the regular words can be corrected through spell check, other than that, you might want to look them up in the Harry Potter books themselves.
Anon chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Very whimsical. It's one of the first good-Voldemort-apparentlyevil-Dumbledore fics I've ever read. And, well, anyway. I like it - you should continue writing it, I'd be here to support you.

It is well written. It's really rather offensive how many upcoming fics on this site are horribly written.

"So" he asked. "What is the bad news today"
"Well Sirius is way overexcited, a stupid humor attempt at reading the book fics"
"YEAAHAHAHS!" screamed Sirius, Gred, and Forge. Lily rolled her eyes and Harry said "calkm down, Padfoot"
"Okay Harry" said Sirius, who loved Harry very much.

My eyes, ouch. But yours is decent.

Anyways, here's my opinion:

You shouldn't go with pairings.

One: This is clearly going to be light-side-bashing. That just sunk Harry/Ginny, Harry/Hermione, Harry/Luna, and many more.

Can you even see a Harry/Pansy? It obviously exists, but, well, I just don't see it.

And slash - for one thing, it sound's like he's going to be a fucking wolf for a while - I mean, I suppose Harry/Remus or Harry/Sirius might work, but that's kind of a squick - Sirius is his Godfather and his distant cousin, and, well, Remus is an uncontrollable beast once a month, not a furry Grim-on-command.

Even in human form - Voldemort's sixty years older than him; I doubt that would be reasonable. I also kinda feel like Drarry has too many hard feelings . . .

. . . but that's just my opinion.

Rock on, dude. I won't mind what pairing (or lack thereof) Harry is a part of, as long as it's not overbearing PWP.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
This was a great upi start up again.
Amyethious chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
aww please continue this one and mangestu kistune please.