Reviews for Demi Drama
Guest chapter 37 . 6/23/2014
DID RYAN JUST SAY HOGWARTS? And ninth form? Oh my. The D…the Doc…the…the…the Doctor. *Faints*
Guest chapter 36 . 6/23/2014
Heroes of Olympus. Ha. That's funny because– *Emily forces a sack over my head*
Emily: NO SPOILERS!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/23/2014
YAY! RYAN'S BACK!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/23/2014
Really? Tsk, tsk, don't break the Fourth Wall! Bad Thalia
Thalia: Excuse me?
Me: *Voice squeaking* Nothing.
Thalia: *Grinning* That's what I thought.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/23/2014
SILENA! *Wails and blows nose into a tissue* And is Victoria a daughter of Iris?
Guest chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
If you want the correct spelling it's AlLONS-Y. I'm so happy that Erin, Sam, and Victoria showed so much concern for Rachel and Annabeth and the helicopter.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/23/2014
I WAS RIGHT! WOOHOO! I didn't get that Doctor Who referance but I just finished watching Series 4: Episode 9 a little bit ago.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/23/2014
Box…er, I mean great chapter. And what is with Sherman?
Guest chapter 29 . 6/23/2014
Damn right he picked the losing side! *Holds up a sword that appeared out of nowhere* FOR SIBUNA! AND FOR ASLAN! AND SINCE I'M SHOUTING BATTLE CRIES, FOR OLYMPUS!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/23/2014
Another mention of this HIM or HE? Who IS this dude and how can he make BELLA LITLE cry?
Guest chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
MIRANDA! NOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
Why were they laughing? Shirley and Maryen are GREAT names! *Bursts out laughing*
Guest chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
My favorite OC is actually Miranda, because she's a daughter of Poseidon, a Whovian, and FLIPPING AWESOME! *Emily runs over and Shermanizes me* What the…I'm not…I wasn't even sleeping!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
That is JUST LIKE the Avengers! *Starts running around squealing*
Guest chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
Did Emily…and Sherman…and whaaaaat? My cousin says the same thing about David Tennant, I'm like "He's THE DOCTOR!" And Isabelle is just jealous that she could never be a Whovian, or the Doctor's companion.