Reviews for in the land of make-believe
lowi chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I LOVE THIS. HOW I LOVE THIS. I CAN'T. IT'S TOO ** GOOD, WITH THE STORY AND THEM IN BED AND BEING SO PERFECT AND JUST ASDJKASJDLASJDKLASJDDJAKL THIS PAIRING AND EVERYTHING.

*deep breath*

Okay, you know I love this pairing. But this is brilliant, I just... :3 Their teasing in the beginning "Oh, hell, I really do get you hot and bothered." YUM! X3

And then Gideon telling that story. It's just awesome. Princess Basil, and King Gideon having his very own king Regulus. :33

And I love the tension you suddenly build up, with that "it didn't seem like a good idea anymore" - it makes it a lot darker, which truly brings this fic to whole new levels - without making it completely angsty, as I read on. You know. ;)

"they went, 'yay!' and 'huzzah!' and 'gesundheit!' Okay, so maybe they didn't say the last thing, but it was pretty spectacular when King Gideon vanquished that slimy git."

And that. It's nothing but absoutely perfect. I love your Gideon, so much. He's just hilarious and awesome and PERFECT for Regulus! :') *dies from happiness and overload cuteness*

"Gideon! Basil's still in the room!""

And this, of course. I cracked up, honestly. But the ending bit is just PERFECT, because the entire story accelerates, very quietly, but it /does/, and the roundup with the "cuddle happily ever after" changed to Gideon promising they'll love happily ever after is nothing but absolutely WONDERFUL. I LOVED THIS STORY, TSUI, IF YOU COULDN'T TELL! XD &hearts
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh. My. Fucking. Merlin.

:O

I don't know if I should be laughing or crying or a bit of both! It was sooo fluffy and sooo angsty at the same time! AND IT WAS PERFECT! ...I keep starting to type a sentence and then realize I don't even know how to put my love for this story into words and I'm not even joking when I say that I'm tearing up a little bit right now... I mean, Regideon is my baby, not just my fic but like the pairing itself, and you wrote them so perfectly and rhangnaatnhiugkltshnnth, I DON'T EVEN KNOW! :O

Well, firstly, ROUSSIA! OMM, I DIED when I read her name! Roussia being a spy for Basil...it's just perfect because...well, you know who Basil really is and, like, the idea of Roussia being her spy... IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO CRY! I don't even know why, but I guess it's because I've always thought that they would've really liked each other... But now I'm getting off track of the story.

Anyways!

Merlin, you know more than anyone else that I'm a Reggie girl, but /gawd/ Gideon was bothering me! ;DDD I loved how he was teasing him like that and how Reggie said he would like Gid to bother him forever! *cries* I'M NOT EMOTIONALLY STABLE ENOUGH TO READ THIS FIC! I'm still getting over that my fic is done and now reading this... Anyway, when Gideon starting telling Reg the story, it was just wow. I mean, I love the idea of Gid hinting that he knows about what's going to happen to Reg and how he would still fight for him! It actually reminds me of some PTV lyrics...but you don't like them so... XP

The way Gideon described Reg as the most beautiful thing was just perfect! They really belong together. The mentions of the other DEs and making Belltrix a dragon was just brilliant!

""Then King Gideon took Lad Regulus and shagged him right then and there, kissing his collar bone and sucking on his fingers and stroking something he hadn't touched in ages…""

I literally died laughing when I read this. My parents probably think I was going crazy or something because I couldn't stop laughing. It was so unexpected and soooooo Gideon! XD And how Reggie was just concerned that Basil was still in the room! XD Wow. It's just hilarious!

The ending. It was one of the most perfect things in the world, right beside Brian Molko and Craigthony! It was just, wow, and WOW!

Merlin, my reviews are just jumbled today, but I blame it on too much caffeine and some Regideon withdrawals. XP

You really need to write mor Regideon for Mor because you write them so perfectly! Like, my review doesn't even begin to express my love for this story. It's crazy.

*favorites to the nth power*

-Morghen
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
AHH I loved this! I ship Regideon now, completely, and I absolutely loved this! It was such a sweet companion piece, a lovely missing moment from 'we will be the last ones standing'. I loved the mention of Bellatrix being a dragon in Gideon's story, and the part where Gideon was describing what he'd do to Regulus, who mentioned that the /cat/ was still in the room...ah, that was really cute. Just as I adored Morghen's long oneshot, I really thought this missing moment was so sweet. I like how there was angst and fluff all in this one piece, and I think you've done an excellent job keeping with Morghen's oneshot as well. As always, great job!