Reviews for Eadness
Ah, I've gotten my daily fix of Borra. Thanks for this lovely little fic :D
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
HURRRRR, This is too cute! X3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is so sweet and realistic. Hope you'd write more stories bout them :).. btw korra and bolin are more logical for me than she ended up with makko...
Tanneal chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I cannot stop laughing, this story is funny but sweet too. LOL!
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
awwwwwww :)
DJ Discord chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
OHMYGOSH SO LOVELY.

Borra. Yay.

Very nice style of writing, you have. Present tense writing-refreshing. I like it. You really have a talent.
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awwww, how cute! Just watched episode 4. Am now firm believer in this pairing. At first I was so sure that it was going to be Mako and Korra, but not anymore! XD
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Aww. Too cute! And well-written to boot! Who could ask for more?
mimibeebee chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
AHHHHHH THE FLUFF! ! ! ! !

I CANT FEEL IT

ON MY HEART

IT IS FLOPPING

OH

OH

HOW I SHIP BORRA, MOST DEFINITELY

hahah but srsly, this is really cute, def one of the better fics ive read :) i saw this on tumblr and decided to read it, ITS ADROABLE. SO CUTE. U ROCK.
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I want Borra too but Makorra has already been decided. Curse the still rather annoying Zutara craze and Bryke's niceness {well,not not really,those guys rock.}

Good job.
MyLovelyRabbit chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
i have all these borra feels and this fic was perfection. PURE SWEET INNOCENT LOVE! Unf! Bolin is such a sweetie pie! oh gosh i just loved how you wrote everything. sweet and short and overall adorable. loved it! loved it! asdfaghkl;dfja;l
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awwwwww
freebird4 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
D'awwwh :3

I'm a complete Makorra fan, but Borra can be just as lovely :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Cute
Xylena chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love this! :D As much of a hardcore Makorra shipper I am, this pairing is so adorable and amazing and SDASHJKL.

Great job on this cute fic!