Reviews for The Eraser Plague
maxridelover chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
this was a nice chapter!
maxridelover chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
i really like this!
pancakes-for-you chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
YAY YOU UPDATED!
I like this interesting turn of events. And it was, nyawh, cute. It is a very good story. Very well written. I do like it a lot. And you manage to pull of Fang having emotions without him seeming OOC, so good job! 'Cuse that's really tough.
Please update again soon! :D :D :D
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Love the new chapter! Can't wait fr the next! Please update soon!
FaxForever28 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I love it so much! PLEASE UPDATE so I can readReadREAD!
Fan chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
This is such a cool story! Don't take Jesus' name in vain though.. Back to the story, is Fang going to go skydiving or rocky mountain climbing? Cause he is kinda dying. :( UPDATE SOON!
Anonymous 24 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Please stop saying oh my g-o-d. It hurts God name so please stop! I'm not saying the story isn't great, be cause it is a good fic! Please do UPDATE SOON!
pancakes-for-you chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY YOU UPDATED! :D :D :D THANK YOU!
I love it. It's so cute. 'Cept I kinda imagined them being a bit more hardcore, y'know? Fang seems to be giving up. And I know that's normal, 'cause he's gonna turn into an Eraser supposedly so he'd probably not be the cheeriest of chaps, but hey. AND WOLVERINE IS WAY MORE BADASS THAN SUPERMAN. (Sorry.)
Anyways, it's really, really good! Please update agin soon! I really like this story :) :) :)
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Love it! Please update soon!
pancakes-for-you chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO UPDATE IMMEDIATELY! IT'S SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD!

Did you know that FanFiction doesn't let you exclamation mark spam people? So imagine it. Imagine my exclamation mark spamming. Seriously, because your story is amazing. It's really, amazingly, wicked.. Please update soon! I love it! :D :D :D Thank you!
laurenaigailxo chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love it! I really hope you finish it!
maxridelover chapter 1 . 4/29/2012