Reviews for Dragon-Girl
Catlady1960 chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
He's past his time for that? He'.s 38. Young, even for a muggle, never mind a wizard to be past caring about physical intimacy.
AccioYellowSlug chapter 34 . 9/16/2012
What about Neville? I thought they were going to end up together! I think it's great that Dennis and Zoe did but it was totally unexpected! I thought it was either going to be Neville, Draco or Harry or she wouldn't end up with anyone,that she would be so overcome with grief that she turned into a Dragon and flew off into the world and never returned!

But it was really good! I liked how you portrayed Severus and how Zoe's personality developed.

Keep writing! :)
Grass-eating Zombie chapter 28 . 8/18/2012
Definitly still enjoying it. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
Enjoying the story! My vote is to have Snape live and redeemed ...
Dulaman chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
love it!
leafstone chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
great story can't wait for more.
Jezek10 chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
This is fantastic! I just spent the last few hours getting caught up with the plot line and I absolutely love it! Everything from the bantering to the more sentimental moments is immaculate. This is very well written and I do hope that you will continue. Zoe and Severus...haha, it's so sweet. Especially loved the bit about Zoe claiming to do everything in her power to make sure Severus survives. Love love love this fanfic!
Everything Has A Decay chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
interesting chapter. Please update quickly!
MobMotherScitah chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Is... That the end? If not, please correct that this story's labeled as Complete when it shouldn't be. If so, there should be more to it.
Everything Has A Decay chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Good chapter, i really liked how you incorporated the new character. I think this is going to be a great story, but there was a giant gap between this chapter and the last one. It was kind of confusing, but the good chapter made up for it! Can't wait till your next update!
Everything Has A Decay chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
good chapter, i can't wait for the rest of your story. It is really interesting.
Everything Has A Decay chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Good chapter, like the plot. I think Harry was a little OOC when he kissed Zoe, cause he is still supposed to be in love with Cho. Otherwise, great job!
lightbabe chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Poor Zoe she has to go through so much and from such a young age! Cant wait to see what happens! Its great Neville is there for her!
Darth Vidacus chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
So far, interesting. I like the idea of a natural animagus and that one might struggle with that gift. I'm curious if you mean to have a relationship between Harry and said OC.