Reviews for Second Semester
Rider Paladin chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
"Kolada," huh. Well, it does go with the naming scheme, all the sisters being named after coffee products. Also, you've brought in Danny Ketch, the second modern Ghost Rider, which is pretty awesome. I wonder if you're going to pair him up with anybody. Speaking of pairings, I've noticed you're setting up Kokoa with Hellion, which is a rather interesting pairing even if I'm more a "Helix" (Hellion/X-23) fan. All the same, I'll be looking forward to more of your story.
Rider Paladin chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Good for bringing Warren back to Kurumu and even curing him of the Archangel form, I'm guessing it was Akasha Bloodriver that did that for him. However, will you have Warren back to his old self for good, or will it be like the X-Force comics over the last four or five years where the Archangel form was still lurking inside of him and could take over his body and mind? Good on you for bringing Tsukune and Moka closer together, but hopefully you won't do Bishop quite as bad as Marvel did. As for getting Kokoa a boyfriend . . . hmm, let me think about that for a while.
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ah, this is quite the new beginning. I wonder who exactly Logan is looking for, but I am quite amused at Scott being a dick about interpersonal relations among the X-Men. Oh, and Tsukune cuts quite the dashing figure in that new S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform. (Kidding, but he probably does look decent in it.) As for Archangel coming back from the brink, I wonder how it's going to affect Kurumu when he shows up. Things probably might not go so well because of suspicion of residual programming, so that would have to be cleared up first. Just looking forward now to how the new semester of Yokai X will turn out.