Reviews for Worlds: Ginger Switch
orlha chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Wasn't expecting this to be a crossover worlds, (Read the worlds series), but its strangely addictive. Has a certain build up and expectation as you read along. I hope you continue them! (mostly for HP and FMA, haha!)
MakeshiftAngel chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
" 'ey, she ain't too bad to look at." George said as he got a good look at the photo of Serina in her lilac dress. "Yeah well, you're a bit late. She has a boyfriend." "Now that's too bad. Oh well, just give me a minute." Fred cast a series of transfiguration spells and other enchantments and with each one he began to look more like Serina. Soon his hair was long and chocolate brown, his eyes turned a hazel green , and clothing looked exactly like Serina's did in the photo. Obviously, he wasn't a perfect match. He was 3 whole inches taller than Serina, still had his own facial structure, and then there was the obvious differences.- WAIT -FRED cast a series of transfiguration spells and other enchantments and with each one he began to look more like HAPPENED TO GEORGE!?
dwqhbl chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
phdqlnesm Xaefrnldcs mx
MakeshiftAngel chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
AWSOME! MORE! Oh crap... you made my day, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Good! Though it gets a little confusing because I can't tell whether you mean to use George or Fred sometimes. It almost seems like its getting mixed up. But besides that its a great plot line :) Nice style and good use of descriptive words. I quite enjoyed it :)
mudblood228 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is very interesting! Great job!
Kat-'No Quarter chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Lol this is so good so far! :D I've gotta read your stuff more often! :))