Reviews for Connected
Dramioneforever chapter 14 . 1/3
I do think that it is not a bit of a plot carrier, but the chapter is not as long as you may think. Feel free to make them longer!
Maryam99 chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Well, I've read this story already. Just thought I'd post the 1000th review. I'm in the middle of your other story "One".
Dhriti chapter 41 . 12/25/2015
Oh!...now that was really cute..and the setting was really romantic..wow..! I just love to read your stories...and I love Draco...:)
Dhriti chapter 40 . 12/25/2015
Oh my GOD...!...You ARE the goddess of romantic moments...it was like WOW..! You know what..? I love you..
magicaedraconis chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I SERIOUSLY LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES! YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR OF ALL TIME, NO DOUBT!
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Okaaay, I like the start. Just one thing. You said 15 ex-students right? There were only 14 on the list including Neville. If this wasn't intentional then please tell me in a PM who the 15th person is! I counted thrice.
Guest chapter 41 . 5/10/2015
Ending was fluffy and so satisfying! Yay!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/6/2015
weird but i love it so much! :)
Anonymous person chapter 41 . 1/11/2015
This was amazing! I loved the story and all of Draco and Hermione's emotions. Please don't stop writing fanfiction like this!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/7/2015
Please make an epilogue! I love Dramione fanfics so I think that there should be an epilogue. If only to say if they had kids or not because I'm DYING to know.
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
I am confuse of everyone's character of Draco.

Really.
fanatic05 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Yea I was thinking along the same lines as Draco. Wtf brooms Hermione really? I hope theirs something deeper
Guest chapter 41 . 8/20/2014
Really really great story and well written good work
Beanka Juarez chapter 41 . 8/12/2014
This story was so amazing! I binge-read this in two days because I liked it so much! Well done!
AllstarEms chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
They aren't all in the same year. Cho was in the year above, Lee Jordan was two years, and Ginny and Luna were in the year below.
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »