Reviews for Aquatic Angel
I can't believe how fast I read your story. It's amazing.
Haru chapter 93 . 7/2/2015
Lagunaaaaa
Haru chapter 67 . 7/2/2015
Cloudquaaaaaaaaaa
Haru chapter 34 . 7/2/2015
Riku you sneaky brat. Riku x Aqua is nice, when they're...appropriate ages, but this definently works.
Haru chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Awww. Eraqus loves being daddy.
ResidingDarkness chapter 49 . 12/23/2014
LEA AND ISA YAYYYY
ResidingDarkness chapter 42 . 12/23/2014
In this chapter, Terra is just like me. This is amazing.
ResidingDarkness chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
But if you say you are insane, everyone takes you to be insane. Basically, a lose-lose situation.
Jiemme chapter 100 . 4/17/2013
So since I haven't been around for a while, I had to catch up with all your fics, especially this one. XD I'm so sad I didn't get to review all the chapters and follow this fic until its end, but one thing's for sure - I loved this fic and the challenge! Especially with the TerQua in it, and in chapter 96, where you mentioned my oh-so favourite place in the Kingdom Hearts universe, Disney town. XD And when Pooh appeared in chapter 95 and... oh, I'm rambling about all the chapters. XD I have more than a hundred sentences to say for the chapters. Congratulations for finishing this and for writing a whole hundred-chaptered story! I don't think I could do that XD I'll read more of your works now, and thank you for the shout out and the wonderful story!
AquaticSilver chapter 88 . 3/18/2013
Hahaha someone finally made a 'rAwr' fic.

Note: Gomen, i'm not reading this chapter's alphabetically.
AquaticSilver chapter 90 . 3/18/2013
Who?
AquaticSilver chapter 79 . 3/18/2013
Cute :3
AquaticSilver chapter 71 . 3/11/2013
I always love the conversation when the first person trying to say or ask question, the second person interrupt and answer...