Reviews for A Day of Surprises
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 5 . 2/17
Ah, this was cute. I love friendship fluff.
Origami Stars chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
This fic was very sweet and well written. I think it's adorable those two share a birthday.
Anon chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
I really enjoyed this! I love Razer and Kilowog's dynamic.
Yoagil Izneal chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
This is so adorable! *.* Great story!
senakoreas chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
What a cute fic! I love GLTAS friendship fics, its a nice break from all the razaya fics or RazerxOC fics everywhere.
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
I love it
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Its Kilowog not Kilowag
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
This is a really good story! U should write a sequel or something with hal or kilowog trying 2 find out when his birthday is or something like that :-D
ArkieR chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
This is so awesome! Has to be one of my absolute favourite GLTAS fics I've ever read! Just perfect! Well done. :D
Mage333 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
I really liked it! I was expecting some romance between Aya and Razer but this was cool too.
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I totally agree with you on the whole thing with Razer. He is awesome. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Cobwebbs chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Oh my god! I loved the whole thing but the ending took the cake! It almost made me cry in front of my computer! But I managed to hold it in...or else I would have gotten weird stares ;-)
FFicWriterXxveryOriginal chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
This was really great! You kept everyone in character and the story flow went well, not revealing too much but just enough. Good job, I look forward to reading more from you!
FireEnchantress chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Absolutely sweet and heartwarming to read. Nice work :)
Sueanoi chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
It's a great fic! I love it!