Reviews for A Day of Surprises
Anon chapter 5 . 4/6
I really enjoyed this! I love Razer and Kilowog's dynamic.
Yoagil Izneal chapter 5 . 3/9
This is so adorable! *.* Great story!
senakoreas chapter 5 . 2/16
What a cute fic! I love GLTAS friendship fics, its a nice break from all the razaya fics or RazerxOC fics everywhere.
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
I love it
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Its Kilowog not Kilowag
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
This is a really good story! U should write a sequel or something with hal or kilowog trying 2 find out when his birthday is or something like that :-D
ArkieR chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
This is so awesome! Has to be one of my absolute favourite GLTAS fics I've ever read! Just perfect! Well done. :D
Mage333 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
I really liked it! I was expecting some romance between Aya and Razer but this was cool too.
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I totally agree with you on the whole thing with Razer. He is awesome. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Cobwebbs chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Oh my god! I loved the whole thing but the ending took the cake! It almost made me cry in front of my computer! But I managed to hold it in...or else I would have gotten weird stares ;-)
FFicWriterXxveryOriginal chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
This was really great! You kept everyone in character and the story flow went well, not revealing too much but just enough. Good job, I look forward to reading more from you!
FireEnchantress chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Absolutely sweet and heartwarming to read. Nice work :)
Sueanoi chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
It's a great fic! I love it!
Irish Potatoes chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
"I'm not keepin' score, kid…"
Kilowag handling Razer with care.

Do you even comprehend

what kind of feels this gave me?

Seriously. This was so well done. These characterizations were so flawless it was practically obscene. And I can't believe my luck finding this, a Kilowag/Razer straight friendship fic in these oceans of Razaya (not that it isn't the literal greatest ship) and whatnot. I just want to say yahoo for you right now for doing this. All the love.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2012