Reviews for The Walk A Thousand Men Take
llazo4108822 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters please.
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This story sounds interesting. I'd love to read the rest.

I never thought of Hinata as weak, just like I never thought of Inoue Orihime (from Bleach) as weak. Their kind and gentle hearts are their greatest strength. In fact, Hinata's gentle nature could, with the right teacher and trainning, make her the embodiment of the Jyuuken. Because the combat style relies less on brute force and more on defeating the foe from within, it would stand to reason the Jyuuken could have been created by a Hyuuga with a gentle, pacifistic nature like Hinata. When I think of this, Itachi would probably be a prime canadate for instructer for Hinata. He is pacifistic much like Hinata and likes to end battles quickly and would only fight when absolutely necessary.

Hiashi is the true failure. He's a failure as a father and teacher. Every parent knows to encourage their child, yet he has never really encouraged Hinata and only points out her faults. Hiashi has only allowed himself to be the Head of the Clan and hasn't allowed himself any room as a father or teacher. In fact, Hinata's strength is low because of HE failed HER.

Uchiha Itachi, Ukitake Juushirou, Unohana Retsu, and Kyouraku Shunsui are like Hinata and Orihime, but just look at their strength. I hope you see what I'm getting at.
OnlyTheBest123 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Please continue this story, I would really like to see the growth that Hinata is capable of having.
naruto9001believeit chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I'm starting to like this. I can't wait for Hinata's 'Path to Power' to commence D

Please submit more chapters!
Shika The Brain chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
A great pairing choice and I like what you've got so far. I definitely think the story has promise.
hinatahyuga99 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!I cant' wait for the next chapter! Good job! xD
LadyOfMist92 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
i think it is a very interesting beginning so far

hope hinata wont be too oc, but still strong!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Nice start. I can't wait to see how Hinata becomes stronger and the path she takes.
coilingdragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Im intrigued on where your going with this, looking forward to an update

Regards,