Reviews for The Knight and His Squire
Mych0ice chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Really enjoyed this story...
Abryl chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Okay, first things first:
I liked the idea behind this - a lot.

You did a great job describing the surroundings as well as emotions and thought-process of all the characters you mentioned, or rather the main characters you involved in your story.

What I think you could have done better is the spelling.
A lot of the mistakes in your chapters could have been easily avoided by using a proof reader to get a first opinion on wether to post this or not (if you work that way, that is) or a beta reader, cause, well, that's just their job, it's what they do.
Nevertheless, it's still a good story and I think it's still not to late to let someone take a look at it and correct it, if you don't want to do it yourself.

Another thing that I found had a negative influence on the story was the A/N in the middle of chapter one.
I know works with some strikt rules, but with the right rating you're able to post almost anything here without getting in trouble.
Also, if you want to do the whole link-to-another-site thing anyway, just because you want to make the story more available, to younger readers for example, you might want to use a site which doesn't ask the reader to sign up in order to read a missing scene, cause that's usually something most people avoid.
In my case I don't sign up to those sites cause I have enough sites I'm active on, and I don't want to add countless more just to be able to read just one chapter, or only an excerpt.

Still, that's only my opinion and I'm not criticising, just trying to point things out that could maybe get your story out to more people or get people to write more reviews or whatever...

So if you stuck around and read all the above, the most important thing is:
I liked it. A lot. And I would have liked it even more without the above mentioned mini-mistakes or whatever one might want to call them.
Keep up the good writing and enjoy the awesomeness that is Edward/Jasper ;)
DemeRain chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
So they get to the west coast and then what happens. I crave more ... hint ... hint. Thank you so much for sharing.
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Enjoyed this story over TWCS

Sorry for what is happening with FF,

But i will certainly follow you over there & here :)

mm60126 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I read the complete story in TWCS...I cannot review from there so I came here...Thank u for such an awesome story...It had all the elements of a terrific story-love, suspense, action, mystery...the characters were question left unanswered... that is until the epilog...I can't wait for the sequal or new story...I have always liked ur work and will continue to read u either here or at TWCS...I do have one question tho...are the stories the same here and TWCS...I have found some authors let us know that there is a difference because they have some scenes that can't be written here...again thank u for the terrific read
NatHolm chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Really enjoyed the story, specially the extended version. Can’t wait to keep reading.
jllfish chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
glad to see you continuing this and look forward to the rest! i'll be heading over to twcs to check it out there-don't want to miss any of the action between our guys ;)
Debbi84 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Really enjoyed the extended version.
ladydanni chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Really really good story that i would love to see continued.I found your profile but i could find this story.
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Hi! I get your frustrations as writers but I certainly hope something can be done with the searching system of The Writer's Corner. It's a mess and extremely hard to navigateto find particular stories. Take the Jasper-Edward stories. Even if you just post Edward Jasper, all other stories (since the writers included all characters involved) will pop-out. I have to see a lot of hetero Bella-Edward stories looking for E-J stories.

Nor can I just look at slash category.. A lot of slash are categorized in romance and erotica. Again, we have to scheme through a whole other stories and take so much time.

Fanfictions style of just listing 2 major characters works a whole lot better. And PLEASE, if the story is SLASH, categorize in SLASH. Or else Writer's Corner will be very handle to navigate.
Rayne Moonfyre chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
if you are interested i have archive of our own invites as well..

Mistydeb chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Hi, thks for the warning. However when I do a search for your pen name it doesn't find it. Have you set up your account yet? Debbie
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Fantastic story. Can't wait until the next adventure.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
That was great and I loved it!
bbbluez chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Unique story, enjoyed seeing their relationship grow bit by bit. Loved it!