Reviews for lately i don't think of you at all
Wissa38 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Wow
BluStar77 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
This fic makes me want to rip out all of my feels because if they stay in my body I don't think I could survive the assault! *sighs*
This is really great writing. I look forward to reading more of your work soon!

Tamy79 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Wow. I absolutely love this, and you should, you must continue this. Its really very good.
Wolliw chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Another beautifully haunting piece. I love how broken both Regina and Emma are, and the flashes you provide of the war are tersely powerful. Any chance that you'll continue with this?
Echo-AU chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Absolutely fantastic! I really do hope you continue with this story - I'd love to read more.
Bond.Jane chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
You had me at e e cummings.

And at the broken prise that reads like a Cummings poem. Because even if she had won (and there id latitude for arguing what winning is) what is left if anyone after battles, wars, fray generaly is unlikely to be a happy ever after. More like a frayed cloth, ugly and compromised. Loosing it, loosing someone? It can only be this. But the genuine wonder of the piece is seeing the story be told not just with words or sentences, but with the syncope of the speech and the absence of what is not told. I truly like it.

Janr
Bond.Jane chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
You had me at e e cummings.

Janr
hunnyfresh chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Like I said, another amazing chapter. There's so many stories where Emma prevails, but it's exciting to see how Emma copes if she fails. I enjoy your manipulation of time within the story, and I especially like Regina's vulnerability. I would love to see how she turned from a powerhouse queen to an average woman. Great story, can't wait for the last installment.
hunnyfresh chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I really love your stories. This concept is original, refreshing and bittersweet. I'm off to read the second chapter and eagerly wait to see how this all gets wrapped up.
Agent KB chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
So excited to see another story from you. Great start! Can't wait to see where it goes.
DCdreamer55 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Wonderful. Truly wonderful and very interesting. I love it, I really do.

It is such a interesting concept, a very oringnal plot. It is fresh and new and very enjoyable, great job. Though, I am still a bit confused, considering you have many loose ends to tie, but I am sure you will get to that when things are all wrapped up. I don't understand why you have so few reviews, because this is such a wonderful and extremely well written story, it deserves so much more. It is beautifully written, with very few mistakes as well. Great job, you have real talent.

So I just wanted to tell youhow much I am enjoying your story, and can not wait for more. I hope you enjoy my review, because I of all people know how reviews can make peoples day, I hope mine makes yours. Wonderful story, I can't wait for more. Update soon!

Until next time,

DCdreamer
chrisdga chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Always happy to see another story from my favorite Swan Queen author. Please don't ever stop.