Reviews for And So the Prince Fell in Love with the Peasant
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 2/23
You must be nearing twenty five by now, as you started this ten years ago when you were only fifteen. I imagine your likes and dislikes have changed many times by now. Even though this is an abandoned fic, I chose to read it today. Enjoyed it too. You left it at a part the I could see how it ended very clearly. I envision Bella actually having a female, not a male. This of course causes uproar within the Court but, it is exactly what the kingdom will need. For when Alpha Black and his warriors arrive to stun the royals, he will imprint on the newly born princess. How it all happens is irrelevant, as it just will. This third sector will at first want to go against the royals but, the wolves will wrangle them in, plus Edward's promise to right the wrong that happened through the years, will get them on board as well. Then, when Aro gets word, he too will attack. He’s been amassing an army, per Edward. Now, the caveat is that all those humans that they were being killed from the third sector are not dead at all. They have been changed and are part of Aro's army. Since they’ve all been changed and not born, they do not have powers. Though that doesn’t mean that Aro didn’t breed the women to have true born vampires that potentially have powers. I have a feeling Bella's mom is very much alive and is enslaved there with Aro. Hopefully as a vampire. She most likely has been gaslighted and believes in Aro and his shenanigans. Also, I think when she sees Charlie again she herself will have an Alice moment and the gaslighting will be gone and she will want to not only protect Charlie, but Bella, Edward and their baby girl, her granddaughter, too. She will be the key along side the kingdom and aligning with the wolves to take Aro down once and for all. The wolves doing this will ensure they can be out in public as the vampires are. Which is what they truly want. Everyone, vampires and wolves, being happy together. How close did I get? I’m thinking pretty close, as it aligns with the books, yet tweaked just enough. Hope your life is going very well. ~ChristyWIX
Twilightforever chapter 17 . 4/30/2021
At the end of chapter 7 you said you would never quit this story unless you were dead. You seemed to have quit this story. Does that mean you are dead? It would be nice if you let us know if you are alive. I hope you are still alive.
Iloveanimals chapter 17 . 3/15/2021
On please oh please update. I love this story.
Mm-kay chapter 6 . 2/7/2021
You are the first twilight fan who is also a Hunger games fan! I love Hunger games too (IDK bout you...But I feel happy that you mentioned the song Katniss used to sing to Prim).
Bedward2922 chapter 2 . 3/7/2020
Please continue
RacingQueenofAmerica789 chapter 17 . 10/1/2018
Please update
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2017
Please please please update. This story is sooo good. I k
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2017
Please update soon
Cullenpotterjackson18 chapter 10 . 4/17/2017
I was seriously waiting for updates and was sooo happy to see new chapters
SimplyKatieKate chapter 17 . 3/22/2017
ohh... please continue this story...
Jofroloco chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
I always keep coming back to your story because I love it so much!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
I love this fan fiction it is like a twilight fairy tale can u please post more chapters
Thrishala chapter 17 . 2/7/2017
it is very nice whether bella have boy baby