Reviews for And So the Prince Fell in Love with the Peasant
Sweettweet33 chapter 17 . 8/8/2016
I love this story plzzzzz update soon
JK chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
EDWARD SAYS THAT BELLA HAD ENDURED 27 LASHES FROM "THE" WHIP
IS THERE ONLY ONE?
JK chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
IF EDWARDS KNOWN FOR OVER 100 YEARS THAT HES "NOT ALLOWED" TO IMPRINT AND FUCKING SOMEONE MAKES HIM LOOSE HIS ABILITY TO IMPRINT...THEN WOULDNT HE HAVE FUCKED SOMEONE ALONG TIME AGO...SEEMS TO ME HES HOLDING OUT FOR NOTHING!

IF ALICE HAS A FUCKING TATTOO ON HER NECK...SURELY SHE OR BELLA WOULD HAVE NOTICED AND SENT HER ASS TO THE CASTLE TO FIND HER VAMP...FOURS YEARS AND NO ONE NOTICED A FUCKING SWORD ON HER NECK? AND YOU SAID HE HAIR WAS CUT OFF WHEN BELLA FOUND HER...SOOOOO HOW DID NO ONE SEE THE MARK/?
THERE IS SOOOOOOOO MANY MISTAKES IN THIS STORY. GRAMMAR, SPELLING AND YOUR PLOT IS SHIT
JK chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
SOOO I HAVENT STARTED READING THIS BUT ID LIKE TO COMMENT ON YOUR SUMMARY. YOU SAY THAT EDWARD ISNT "ALLOWED" TO IMPRINT...HOW DOES THAT WORK? IT SOUNDED REALLY STPID WHEN I READ IT, CAUSE HOW DOES ONE STOP FROM IMPRINTING?
THEY CUT OFF ONE FINGER STARTING WITH YOU THUMBS ( AS IN PLURAL?) DUMB

BELLAS DRESS IS STINGY?

ONE TOMATOE IS A MEAL FOR TWO?

BELLA MUST INDURE 50 "WIPES" ...lol WIPES...LIKE WITH A TOWEL?LOL

THE GUARD SAYS...BELLA STOLE A CLASS 3 "IDEA"! LOL

IF BELLA THOUGHT SHE WOULD DIE FROM ALL HER "WIPES"LOL THEN WHY WOULD SHE THINK IT WAS STUPID TO TRY TO RUN?

MUST BE EMBARRASSING FOR EDWARD TO IMPRINT ON A POOR PIECE OF SHIT LIKE BELLA
kamutatari73 chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
Can't wait for more
Ticcing Bat chapter 17 . 7/3/2016
please update!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 17 . 7/2/2016
What a fun fic you're writing! I like it. Can't wait for the next update. I read your last authors note and in my opinion, you can take it or not I won't be offended, people would rather wait a few days while you fix the typos than read them for a sooner chapter. Too many small errors make the chapter choppy and difficult to read. Just my advice :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2016
Hurry with the next chapter pls I. Desperate here!

Ps: I have some ideas if you want and pls hurry I'm desperate here
CLee56 chapter 17 . 6/28/2016
Wow, didn't realize the wolves were hidden, in the shadows, so to speak. Will they actually attack or will they decide to meet with heads of vampire royalty instead? If they meet and find out the future queen is pregnant will that change things?

Can't wait to find out which way you go.
jessicamakayla23 chapter 17 . 6/20/2016
So I like this story and I hope you update more often you have been writing it since 2012 and I know life gets in the way. Just know you have followers waiting for an update alert
Darla chapter 17 . 6/18/2016
Type your review my word! Mary mother of Jesus! I've read from chapter 1-26 and oh my! words cannot describe how much I love your story. please please continue you are very talented. I live in South Africa by the way
ffictionreader01 chapter 17 . 6/17/2016
Actually, with updates taking so long, I would prefer that you wait the extra couple of days and complete a proper edit. It's very frustrating reading a story with so many mistakes. Gives the impression that you don't care about your story or your readers. E.g. you haven't gone back and changed Marie to Mary, even though you admit you got it wrong.
Maddy4ever chapter 17 . 6/14/2016
I am really into your writing. So creative. I totally understand you not being able to write during the school year. I tried and it got to be too demanding. Write soon!
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
So the wolves don't want a human imprint because it would make it easier to overthrow the government which is bad because people will die, so they plan to rectify the situation by overthrowing the government and letting people die...? That's the dumbest thing. Jacob black you are a fucking idiot!
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
So much is going on. I love it. Update soon :)
885 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »