Reviews for The Dysfunctional Cases at the Houndstitch Home
PimpKing chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
So the last time you updated was 2 years ago or a couple of months ago?
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Alice is slowly giving in, isn't she? Poor girl. :(

But, I think that it's also nice that Bumby is being a good "master" to her?

I don't know anymore! Your stories are making me insane (in a good way)!
thraxbaby chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
I always want to leave reviews on new chapters, but the only thing I can think of is excited squealing...
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
Wow. Been a while , aye?

And I still ship them.

Bubmy's a cruel a-hole.
ngoc.c.pham chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Would it be okay for me to draw fanart of your fics?
Hana chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
I love your story :D keep going foward XD
Silent Songstress Sorceress chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I have no complaints whatsoever about this series. In fact, I enjoyed it. I'd love to read more.
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Holy frup! Their relationship is messed up! I love the story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Wow. Remind me never make a Bumby jealous.

This is very well-written. The transformation of Alice really pushed Angus' buttons, and that fact never fails to make me laugh.
Aardvark chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
This is my favorite chapter. Ever. It's just so cute and all! I can imagine Alice wearing Bumby's shirt; she looking so small because of its looseness.
Kaitlyn chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Oh my goodness, I love all of your stories so much! Thank you for actually continuing to write for this shipping! Please write more, I beg of you!
Valkyrie69 chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
I Love all of your AMR Fics! Especially this collection! :D I worry that I'm sick for loving some of this too much but then I remember you wrote it so I can't be the only a little messed up xD I know it's your intention for these to be one-shots but I think as a collection it works really well as you keep jumping back and forth in their timeline. It adds to the maddness which is super awesome! Please keep updating! :D if you haven't thought about it already , maybe you could write the story of where she ran away with suitor and Angus killed him in full? I'm really interested to see how Angus went about killing him n how he tracked Alice down :) going to read your other Fics I haven't had the chance to read now :D thanks for posting this craziness! xx.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Oh, my god, I'm so glad she's not pregnant. :)
pumpkin moose chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
Ah! I love the whole 'shirt' thing. I find it very cute and adorable even if that's not what Alice intended. Bravo!
pumpkin moose chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Oh, man. Poor Alice. :( But isn't that what we love about our Bumby? Excellent, and excellent! Keep writing because I love reading it!