Reviews for Hot Summer's Night
1cecat chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Please write a sequel!
littlesnipper chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
please write a sequel, I would love to see their development and happy ending.
StitchGrl chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I see someone else already mentioned this reminds them of the Balent years; is consider that a compliment!

I love your batcat stories. Next to Chris Dee's, these are my favorite. The tone of Bruce and Selina are quite right.

Love the double entendre in the end! I immediately read it kinky and then thought of that's forward for Bruce, and THEN though oh, right. Double meaning. :)

Pls keep writing.
00JLO chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Fanastic fanfic.
abelard chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Oh this story is great so far. More more more please! I want to see the "next time" when he brings the cuffs and she brings the whip :).
TheWordCreatorOriginator chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Do I sense another sequel... please? :)
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Well, look who came out of hiding! Then again, this response is being provided by the king of late reviews so maybe I shouldn't be throwing stones.

The story, of course, has already grabbed my attention with your great interpretations of Bruce (where we could find him) and Selina (who I admit to have missed as it comes to your interpretation of her). Welcome back from the apparent endless depths of the ends of the Earth and I hope that life is treating you well!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
OMG...

This story reminds my of Selinas balent years... Which I wholeheartedly LOVE...

Continue please
CMU chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Your story has really captured my attention. Just the right mix of seriousness, banter & sexy Bat&Cat. I hope you will consider writing a sequel. I would love to see him use the handcufffs.
CMU chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Wonderfull story! The suspense is killing me. Please go on.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
That was awesome... Good to see ur alive still... What's happening with the other story u have?