Reviews for The Big Picture
Gosh, that was so beautiful!
spannaquinntana05 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
i'm crying now because of you ! it's beautiful
EmilytheSlayer chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow, this made me cry. I love it.
imnotstrong chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
crying like a baby here
ihavealifeiswear chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
omg. i am actually crying a little
cameron-sarah chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
OMG THE CRYING! THE ABSOLUTE CRYING. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

I originally started this the other day, but I literally had to stop cause the emotions were just too much. This is devistating, but beautiful at the same time, and on some level I hate you for that. Cause I feel almost masochistic when ever I read you're stories, cause I know they are going to hurt (somewhere along the line), but I jsut can't help myself cause they are so wonderfully perfect. Even while you are killing Spencer and slowly killing Hanna, I still love it. I think that is the essence of a great writer.

Also this line: "It seemed so strange that something as mundane and everyday as a car crash could end the life of someone as dynamic and driven as Spencer." That just sums up my feeling about this entirely. It's perfect. And I agree. If she were to die, I think it would be in a car crash. Because I feel like trying to give her death any meaning, any justice, would just fall short in the end. And that it would just be something everday that would kill such an amazing person.
poisonnwine chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
this was so sad omg.
ParaVox26 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I am literally crying! This is so sad. And holy shit i love your weiting!
LittleLiarLovesEmily chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh My God! This is so sad! And so beautiful, and I've never even thought of Spencer/Hanna as a possibility. Now, though, now, I just might! I LOVED YOUR STORY!
Prettylittlefan chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love it! Please continue(: This was seriously amazing.
guesswhooo chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This story touched me :'( it wrenched my heart.

Sorry I'm a really big sap :P
Katy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That's so sad but amazing.I love it.
prettylittlewriters chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
... what did you just do to me.

I hate you.
Shaynezo chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was amazing. My heart broke for Spanna. It was very well-written. Keep up the great work!