Reviews for The Unfinished and Unbegun Possible
stacey caitlin chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
This is so beautifully made, and such excellent writing! What an interesting twist, and you pulled it off flawlessly! Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I have read his story over and over these past few years, and every time, the end gives me goosebumps. This is art. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Just saw this on a blog. I had missed it on fan fiction. It's really beautifully written and a wonderful story.
On either side the river lie chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This fic was recommended on Tumblr and I am so glad to have read it. I love that there are so many other possibilities beyond canon, and I love the way that you have played this scenario out. Thank god Mary didn't die in the end, that I could not bare after what happened in S3CS. And I love how it is ended with hope. If you ever consider a continuation to this, as a path slightly different to that which we saw in canon, then I would love to read it as well. Cheers for sharing your story...You're a Darling and I love your FF!
downtonlove chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I'm not sure how or why I missed this wonderful story of yours. Patson recommended this fic on Tumblr and I'm so glad I read it! You write so well, beautifully. Your story is really, really good. I loved it. You gave a story that has been told and retold a 100 times on here an interesting new edge. I truly loved S2 Christmas special but your version could be a close second. Well done. Thank you for this. I look forward to reading more of your writing.
victoriatonks chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I wandered over here by accident; I'd thought I so was done with DA after CS2012... But once I started reading, I couldn't stop, dreading the ending, hoping you wouldn't kill Mary after all.

What a beautiful story it is; both for what you wrote and how you wrote it. I wish it had happened this way in canon; it would have been so much better. It would have felt right.

I miss the days when I loved DA so much.
Lola chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is so beautiful. Lovely to see Lavinia with a bit of backbone and Matthew taking more decisive action. Thanks for sharing :)
crankygrrl 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Thank you for not killing Mary. My heart really couldn't have taken it today and I thought you were going to go through with it there - I read with my heart in my throat.
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Gorgeous work! I really enjoyed the concept of switching Mary and Lavinia's places, and you executed it so beautifully. I kind of wish this had happened in the series, so Matthew could have realized his true feelings sooner. Thanks also for not killing Mary off, by the way.
Crumby chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Another great one-shot. Thanks! :)
positive.potassium chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Love how you description of the emotions and thought of the character is so believable I think this plot would have been a lot kinder i mean to kill off Lavinia because she was in the way was very cruel hope you would follow up on this story write more of M&M courting please!
calcaneus chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love Lavinia's disappointment here - she's entitled to some, and in the show I lt she was too magnanimous to be real, as if she was a doormat to make Mary and Matthewe seem better. Really enjoyed this!
AnniellaEyes chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh, this is lovely! I don't know how I missed reviewing this initially, or how I found it now, really, but I'm so glad that I did because it was a wonderful re-read for me.

What a great turn of phrase you have and fantastic characterisation. Of course the plot is great- isn't that what we all wanted to see- Matthew desperate at Mary's bed side? You also allowed for another bit of happiness- I think Carson said it best;

"I didn't want her here. But I had no objection to her being happy somewhere else."

and you gave us scope for that. Thank you for sharing :D
sanspeur chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ah! This is beautifully written (the part where Lavinia muses if Matthew will have the little dog luck in his pocket on their wedding day stood out to me in particular) and a pleasure to read!
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Beautiful beautiful story. I've often wondered about this AU situation. What if it was Mary the one who came down with the flu and how would Matthew react to it? I have to say this fic fulfills that 'what if' scenario so very well. And I loved that there weren't great revelations of undying love, it felt real.

I also love the shimmer of hope in the end. It's perfect that way and I can easily see Matthew pick up from there. Actually, now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind to read a sequel at all.