Reviews for Within Reach
jk chapter 2 . 1/29
Soooo she thought shed stretch herself out for him? All guys so love loose pussies...lol...stupid bitch
galaxy69uk chapter 5 . 1/17
I'm can't believe I didn't notice this wasn't finished, been over 2 years now I can't see it being updated anytime soon which is a shame it's good
Nicffwhisperer chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Oh man, this is seriously sizzly HOT. Layathomemom recommended it when I asked what her fav May to December Romance story was. WOW. I hope you write for our little contest. We start taking entries for the anonymous contest starting Dec 26th.
posum chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Just WOW...love the story. Hope you will continue to full size!
Leonie chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Can I just say that I love you.
rismow chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Is there a Chapter 6?
jdc0630 chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
For the love of God, I can not believe you left me hanging like that.

PLEASEeeeeeeee tell me I am going to see updates SOON...& A KILLER ENDING !

I am sooooo into Domward right now I've even resorted to reading WIP. PLEASE
DON'T LEAVE ME WAITING LONG.
DOC DOMWARD IS DEFINITELY H.O.T.!

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me...

Anxiously awaiting
Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Really freaking sad that you didn't finish this. IT is incredibly hot.
aniseed flower chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Arrr! This was last updated exactly on my birthday two years ago! Nooo. Why two years!? I see some of your stories are unfinished/hiatus. :( I hope you get back to them soon. In the meantime though, thank you for writing them!
Amanda chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOO! Left on a cliffy what will she wake up to and there has been not update since 2012..why do I do this to myself? Amazing story, writing is great. Please update please please!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
what An Amazing Story It's Really Hot I Love It. Can't Wait For U To Update Again
lemonbutt chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Homegirl passed out.
lemonbutt chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
She got her wish and more.
edla chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
hope u are goin to update soon please
Niix chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Hi! I was just wondering if you were still writing this story? I just haven't seen you update for a while and was just curious. But I love your writing either way! : )