Reviews for Within Reach
momams chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I'm certain it has been much more than Bella could have ever imagined. Is he asking too much of her? Maybe, I guess he wants to find out ow much she will be able to take from him.
inu16kags chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
This is great please update soon
mommymac0508 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
So Yummy hot damn I am sweating so good update soon
maru1824 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
This chapter was so hot! Update soon..
justginger chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
this chapter was so well worth waiting for!
Twimam23 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Ooo! Was that a bit intense for Bella? Lol! Really enjoying this story, there was something about Edward at the beginning of it that made me a bit uncertain of him but now I like him, ALOT! Lol!

Katy X
Gillian Aubrey chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Wow! That was a pretty intense first time! I was curious about a few of Edward's reactions to Bella and to what he was thinking but generally he was pretty obvious with his intent, hehe! :)
Bec Rose chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Ok, Miss Soapy I need to get down on my knees and bow. Fuck me that was hot and so intense and so ugh, so so good. I'm loving this story, and will be bouncing around waiting in anticipation!
jenrell23 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Oh yummy, I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder how mad the doc will be that she passed out on him? Great chapter.
shellshock81 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Lol. I mentioned in a Facebook group that I thought you were just pushing this dirtier and dirtier to flip ffn the bird!

Sheez. That was hot. Her eagerness is just Gah. And this his taking combined with how sweet-in-his-own-way he is...I've it. Limits. Ha.

Can't wait for more! Loving this:)
dowlingnana chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Oh I'm sure our Bella has just passed out from too much goodness! waggle, waggle, wink, wink (hubba hubba) I'm sweating now from all this hotness. TY, lol.
Raven's twimom chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I like this one. I'm sorry you got your fics pulled alot of the stories I read have been pulled. Its so upsetting to me that the writers are having to move thier fics. When a couple months from now it will change again. Thanks for writing.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
omg, probably a bit hard on her for her first time, but hey she was definitely up for it! I have logged you on the coffee shop just in case, but I do prefer ff. xx
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
wow that was great loved it
sarahlouise80 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
that was the hottest thing ever!infact it was scorching hot!fantastic chapter.i think bellas gonna say that was soooo worth the soon
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »