Reviews for Within Reach
Gillian Aubrey chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Wow! That was a pretty intense first time! I was curious about a few of Edward's reactions to Bella and to what he was thinking but generally he was pretty obvious with his intent, hehe! :)
Bec Rose chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Ok, Miss Soapy I need to get down on my knees and bow. Fuck me that was hot and so intense and so ugh, so so good. I'm loving this story, and will be bouncing around waiting in anticipation!
jenrell23 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Oh yummy, I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder how mad the doc will be that she passed out on him? Great chapter.
shellshock81 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Lol. I mentioned in a Facebook group that I thought you were just pushing this dirtier and dirtier to flip ffn the bird!

Sheez. That was hot. Her eagerness is just Gah. And this his taking combined with how sweet-in-his-own-way he is...I've it. Limits. Ha.

Can't wait for more! Loving this:)
dowlingnana chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Oh I'm sure our Bella has just passed out from too much goodness! waggle, waggle, wink, wink (hubba hubba) I'm sweating now from all this hotness. TY, lol.
Raven's twimom chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I like this one. I'm sorry you got your fics pulled alot of the stories I read have been pulled. Its so upsetting to me that the writers are having to move thier fics. When a couple months from now it will change again. Thanks for writing.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
omg, probably a bit hard on her for her first time, but hey she was definitely up for it! I have logged you on the coffee shop just in case, but I do prefer ff. xx
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
wow that was great loved it
sarahlouise80 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
that was the hottest thing ever!infact it was scorching hot!fantastic chapter.i think bellas gonna say that was soooo worth the soon
DrmngofEC chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Okay first off,HOLY HELL! Did I miss the wet panties warning,LOL..My mind is mush,I tell ya, was fucking AWESOMELY FUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!

If the above statement wasn't clear,LOVED,LOVED,LOVED!

Lastly, will this be strictly a D/s relationship or will they be together,together? I recall you stating that this Edward will not be anything like AToH E. So I was just wondering of that meant relationship wise as well.. Thank you!1
tff000 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
can't wait for more
mountainlion718 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
she passed out! probably from all her emotions
Riley Serenade Adkins chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
OMFG Soapy! So hawt! Im in awe of your abilty to get me so worked up with just one chapter. Cant wait for the next update!
browneyedgirl24 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
This was really hot! So glad you decided to expand it. I'm also following you over at the TWCS :)))
Hearthug chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Well done keep it up, no pun intended lol
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »