Reviews for Within Reach
Meshhead chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Just out of curiosity, is this stroy going to be finished?
katyaleighb chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
looooooooooooove it
shona91 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
i love yours story morrre please
theeyeshaveit chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
This is the best story I've come across in awhile. Kudos!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
fuck hot
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
eeeek
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
i love love,love it!
homiegdawggirl chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
More pls! Pretty pretty pls! Love this! One of the best BDSM stories I've read... Want more now! I beg of you to write more of this! Much love! So adding your story and you to my favs!
sogian chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Shit! That was sooo hot! Edward is so sexy and he knows how to work Bella! Did she fainted from peasure and from the orgasms? Can't wait to read... update soon!
sogian chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Omg! Really? Frst of all I have to say that Jake is an amazing friend! The best! After that... Edward loved o hear Bella share her thoughts... lol! He couldn't sop himself after that!
sogian chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Omg! Tht was so fucking hot! Bella is in love with him... he doesn't have time and I don't think that he even noiced her before today? She wants it all but will he at leat give her some?
sogian chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Bella has really planed almost everything... exept for his reaction of course! But I don't know if it was a good think that she lost her vinginity to a vibrator... wouldn't he want to be the one to take it?
sogian chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wow! I really love how this starts! Edward has noticed her as somethig more than a patient till the restaurant? Jake seems like so much fun! Hahaha... he will anything he can for Bella too! Will she tell him?
barbiedoll123 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I know I want to be Bella
barbiedoll123 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I love it I will be his live slave
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »