Reviews for The Future
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is the second livejournal episode rewrite i've read. It's also the best :3 brilliant!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
You've had a couple of shorts where the Doctor and Rose get together right away, and really I just don't see it actually happening. I think it took a while before the Doctor realized Rose's significance in his life. Not to mention the fact that Rose didn't see the Doctor as anything other than a friend before at least the Daleck episode.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Why have I not seen this story before? Have I not been paying attention? This is *fantastic* (to steal Nine's words). Loved it. I'm so glad that I found it and it is definitely getting added to my faves! Good work!
Yeziel Moore chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aww, those two are too damn cute, no matter what the Doctor may want to say 'bout that. Nice balance between, well, sex or lovemaking, and the rest of the story. I liked how you described them, in particular the Doctor with all his twists and turns anddark corners. :)
Balerion chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Hot, heartbreaking, emotional and just brilliant all around. Great rewrite! Well done!
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
i flippin love 9. i bet he's an absolute beat in the sack too! but that ending? perfect. yep! perfect!
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh. My. God. (Favorites) I am in awe.

THANK YOU for writing and posting this!
JollyRoger1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Lovely. I haven't read an AU for that episode quite like that. Well done!
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Well done. I was actually really touched by the ending, and it was very unexpected given the nature of the fic. ;) The ninth Doctor is my favorite. Its strange, but there's something really dynamic about him that I miss. *sniffle*
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
You are amazing. You really, really are. :D Love these oneshots. Thanks!
BeshterAngelus chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow...I do love this, a lot! But it certainly puts a different dynamic on everything. It would be interesting to see how things change from here.
Whackydoodle chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hmm...let me see. Mind has been blown...check. Gob has been smacked...check. Awe has been struck...oh yes! And enough hanky-panky to make me turn all manner of shades of red. Oh my stars and garters! That was an effing brilliant rewrite!