Reviews for Toe to Toe
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Well, that was different. I have only read Bones FF. Although, I love AtS, I've not read Angel FF...yet. Don't know how I feel about Brennan without Booth? I will read on & test the waters. Lord knows this sample was way hot:)
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This was smoking hot! So fucking great, And I don't even watch Angel, just Bones, so some of it's potential is lost on me...
SnowyBones chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I remember stumbling onto this fic months ago but for some reason never favorited it. Now though I've come back to it and re-read (will read the others that are part of the series) it. I love love love it! Brennan as a witch is in this universe is brilliant. I love that she can (as the story is titled) go 'Toe to Toe' with Angelus like that. I love that it riles him up. And her hanging him from the rafters like that was amusing. The sex scene was hot. Seriously.

I like the idea of Angelus finding boxing matches to fight in because he's 'bored'. I can absolutely see that being true. You really captured Angelus very well. I could hear his voice speaking the words without any effort. Well done. :)
GracieDoll chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This has blown my mind. I've never considered an Angel(us)/Brennan pairing, but now that I have read this first piece...I'm a believer! What chemistry! And Brennan is fierce! I think Angelus has met his match in her. And the title of this piece is so appropriate. Love the banter between them, just building that sexual tension. And the sex? THE SEX. So damn hot. Every aspect of it, even the cutting of the dress and corset, was incredibly sexy. And the part where Angelus is crawling over to Brennan on all fours? OMG. I'm curious to learn more about this blue electric charge that Brennan has and how it comes into play as this story progresses. I can tell that I am going to thoroughly enjoy this ride! Thank you for suggesting it to me!
thegamblerandthescientist chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Odd, odd pairing. Somehow still can not imagine Brennan with Angel, but with Angelus, things are working very, very well, so far.

Your Brennan is the perfect personification of the Iceland Booth talks about in The end in the Beginning: very cold, but a volcano underneath - all she needed was Angelus to release (haha) all that heat.

Ladies, this is a goldmine you've found! So very hot!

Love the "Woman in The Sand" Easter-egg.

Very well done! And moving on to the next one!

Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was the first Angelus story I've read and I thoroughly enjoyed it :) I'm definitely reading the sequel!
Dancingfool5 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh, absolutely loved this story!
avaniheath chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I'm going to preface this by saying that I'm a bit skeptical - yes, even now - about this odd little pairing dharmasera has decided to embark upon. However, I love both of you as writers and immensely enjoy the productions you throw out when you come together, so ... as a faithful dharmamonkey/lesera128/dharmasera pal: I trust you. And also, I know zip about Angel/Angelus.

With that being said, this is mega-hot! First, I love the name Liam - always have, always will. It provokes the image of a well-toned, sexy, scruffy man in my mind and - *ahem* I should stop. Very nice choice of moniker there. And, of course, there is something quite sexy about no-holds bare-knuckle boxing, too. And a person little fetish of mine: dropped suspenders. So, we're off to a good start! ;)

I enjoy the parallels between the match and atmosphere and "Woman in the Sand". Nicely done. Very descriptive and somewhat teasing for those who may not watch Bones, but also a nice refresher for those who do.

Vampires are frikkin hot! The dark mystery that surrounds them, along with the hint of danger and immorality that comes with the lifestyle ... and picturing DB in this is just - unf! I really like the super icy Brennan here. Just kill a man because he made a lewd comment? Sure! Why not? Oh, to be able to react that way naturally ... She reminds me, early on here, of Claudia in Interview With the Vampire ... cold, unfeeling, but also innocent in a certain way. Beautiful but deadly.

I really like the no-nonsense, straightforward & direct personality of Angelus. Booth could use a little more of that sometimes ;) The dialogue is very hot, in an odd way. I've never known mere conversation and banter to be as hot as it is here. Amazing.

The knife dragged from chest to navel is sexy as hell!

Great story! Enjoyed it immensely! Very B&B,but completely NOT B&B! Make sense? Good.

Brava, ladies - as usual :)
JohnDPB chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Hi, I'm John nice to meet you! :) This is the first fanfic I've ever read and well, I really do like it. This new "kind" of Brennan it's really amazing and interesting and Angelus, well, I do love him. :) However, I think this fic is really good, that's why I'm going to read more from your stuff. I hope, the next time, my review will be more substantial and it could give some advices. :) See you soon than, byyeee! ;)
Jasper777 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
OK you two...this is going to be perhaps my shortest review of your co-authored stories yet. However, it will strike a cord with you both, as fellow Angel fans. One I am sure you will understand.

Your installment of Toe to Toe left me...

All buttery in my netherlands.

;-)
dovepage chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Excellent, you have really captured Angelus' persona and character. Very well written as always and very hot.
Boneslvr38 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Enjoyed the cross over. This is the first cross over I have read. To me, Angelus is Boothy so it is all good. And evil sex is good sex...hehe Evil grin.

I hope there is a follow up though. How does Brennan now Darla? and what is Brennan?

Thanks for sharing your story
mef1013 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I should really wait to read your collaboration for when I am at home. This was very erotic. I will be distracted for the remainder of the work day. I think you did an excellent job with this crossover. As a fan of both shows I applaud you.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wow! Now that was fun! An homage to AtS, and Bones all rolled into one very delicious romp!
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That was so freaking amazing and hot! I loved it to pieces.