Reviews for Change One Thing
dbpbatm chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
This is awesome! You should have 10 times as many reviews.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
what this all boils down to is that in Edwards life one woman close to him Rosalie or Bella one had to die..
savannavansmutsmut chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
absolutely awesome story. I loved it.
irishnlove2shop chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
Beautiful story. Loved it!
RedHann chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
That was crazy good! I really really loved how you threw in that big twist at the end! I was actually really scared to read the last few chapters to see what happened after he prevented Bella from leaving Phoenix. I had tears streaming down my face the whole time because it was such a selfless act and it made my heart warm knowin that he was going to give up the greatest person in his life so she could have a better life. I LOVED IT! I hope you continue to write more stories because you just so amazing! I would love to read more of your work! I still have one more story of yours to read an I'm going to go start it right now!
cebgirl chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
I'm going to kindly ask foy to QUIT KILLING THEM!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
I'm gonna miss this. It was a great story.
Discordia81 chapter 21 . 10/18/2012
Aww, that was a sweet way to end this. *sniff*

I am still sad that there was no way to save Rosalie, but I can understand why you did it. This was a very unique, brave story to tell, and you did a lovely job with it.

I really loved it!
MatingInspires chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
Wow! So not what I was expecting in a good way!
MatingInspires chapter 16 . 10/16/2012
Son of a bitch! Enough said!
vampyregirl86 chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
awww im sorry uve been sick. get better i love reading ur stories!
dougsgirl chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
Wow, that was so sweet. I think you ended it just right. That was a nice twist. I wasn't expecting that. :)
HockeyChick10 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
What a great ending to a great story! I'm going to miss this story so much! Loved it from beginning to end :)
prettymomma128 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
I think that you did a great job wrapping this up. I was just wondering about this story yesterday...thinking that I hadn't seen a chapter recently. I read your A/n about you being sick. I hope that your are doing well now. Anyway this was a great story. Thanks for sharing. :)
mo leath eile chapter 21 . 10/14/2012