Reviews for Of Mary Sues and Mind Slavery
Please update this, it is fantastic!
terry nightstalker chapter 14 . 3/22/2016
I applaud. This is actually readable.

And funny. very very funny.
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Poor u who had to make sense of all the bad grammar and spelling mistaked
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
This fic actually gives me an inspiration for a DC fic im planning lol
I really enjoyed the conversations
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Omg this chapter is hilarious
Especially with dat old english lmao
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
Omg i love this so much xDD
"Once again lacking clothes xPP"
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
I dont get the lime and coconut part...
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This is interesting!
I wonder what is Tourette's Syndrome
Aliche13 chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
This is a beautiful fanfic.

I had more to say about how I love the characters, how you are putting them in and around the 'narrative' of My Immortal, and how I love your integration of My Immortal into your fic, but I am having a hard time putting it into words.

Basically, amazing job, I love how you write the events of My Immortal from an outside POV.

Just this whole thing is sincerely /amazing/ and hilarious.
That Punk Rock Fandom Chick chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
Omg this is so beautiful, I have been dying for days! Oh god the worst fanfic created and you were able to do this with it jist high five lol
Reine de la Mort chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
I can't believe you managed to create a plausible plot out of "My Immortal". I was standing up while reading chapter 3, and by the end of the first paragraph, I had to stop reading so I could laugh and avoid collapsing on the floor. In fact, I'm still laughing too hard to notice any mistakes, except for a few typos here and there("apartment" where you probably meant "apparent"). That's just allI can say.
moving-acc chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
I think I have a concussion from banging my head on my desk too many times.
Mar Blazer chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
God, this is hilarious and actually manages to pull off a vaguely horror-novel feel.

Good on you Kittann.
Aurenrose chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Voldemort's POV is definitely the most hilarious. It's probably because it's interesting seeing more to him than just a homicidal maniac.
Loves to read books chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
God this is so funny! People walking past my dorm room must think me crazy, all the laughing! Hahahahahahahahaha! Update soon.