Reviews for Of Mary Sues and Mind Slavery
terry nightstalker chapter 14 . 3/22
I applaud. This is actually readable.

And funny. very very funny.
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Poor u who had to make sense of all the bad grammar and spelling mistaked
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
This fic actually gives me an inspiration for a DC fic im planning lol
I really enjoyed the conversations
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Omg this chapter is hilarious
Especially with dat old english lmao
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
Omg i love this so much xDD
"Once again lacking clothes xPP"
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
I dont get the lime and coconut part...
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This is interesting!
I wonder what is Tourette's Syndrome
Aliche13 chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
This is a beautiful fanfic.

I had more to say about how I love the characters, how you are putting them in and around the 'narrative' of My Immortal, and how I love your integration of My Immortal into your fic, but I am having a hard time putting it into words.

Basically, amazing job, I love how you write the events of My Immortal from an outside POV.

Just this whole thing is sincerely /amazing/ and hilarious.
That Punk Rock Fandom Chick chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
Omg this is so beautiful, I have been dying for days! Oh god the worst fanfic created and you were able to do this with it jist high five lol
Reine de la Mort chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
I can't believe you managed to create a plausible plot out of "My Immortal". I was standing up while reading chapter 3, and by the end of the first paragraph, I had to stop reading so I could laugh and avoid collapsing on the floor. In fact, I'm still laughing too hard to notice any mistakes, except for a few typos here and there("apartment" where you probably meant "apparent"). That's just allI can say.
moving-acc chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
I think I have a concussion from banging my head on my desk too many times.
Mar Blazer chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
God, this is hilarious and actually manages to pull off a vaguely horror-novel feel.

Good on you Kittann.
Aurenrose chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Voldemort's POV is definitely the most hilarious. It's probably because it's interesting seeing more to him than just a homicidal maniac.
Loves to read books chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
God this is so funny! People walking past my dorm room must think me crazy, all the laughing! Hahahahahahahahaha! Update soon.
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
This is really quite brilliant. I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to see more. I'm impressed that you guys managed to work some sort of plot into My Immortal. It hilarious :)