Reviews for Of Mary Sues and Mind Slavery
Reine de la Mort chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
I can't believe you managed to create a plausible plot out of "My Immortal". I was standing up while reading chapter 3, and by the end of the first paragraph, I had to stop reading so I could laugh and avoid collapsing on the floor. In fact, I'm still laughing too hard to notice any mistakes, except for a few typos here and there("apartment" where you probably meant "apparent"). That's just allI can say.
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
I think I have a concussion from banging my head on my desk too many times.
Mar Blazer chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
God, this is hilarious and actually manages to pull off a vaguely horror-novel feel.

Good on you Kittann.
Artizay chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Voldemort's POV is definitely the most hilarious. It's probably because it's interesting seeing more to him than just a homicidal maniac.
Loves to read books chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
God this is so funny! People walking past my dorm room must think me crazy, all the laughing! Hahahahahahahahaha! Update soon.
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
This is really quite brilliant. I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to see more. I'm impressed that you guys managed to work some sort of plot into My Immortal. It hilarious :)
N chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
Mooooooooreeeeeee!
Charity Angel chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
This is painfully hilarious. I bow to you for having read the original... ahem... 'masterpiece' so thoroughly and painstakingly. I haven't managed it myself yet. Mostly because I want to cry at the abuse of our beautiful language whenever I do.

Thank you both for at least attempting to create some form of sanity from the insanity.
Periwinkle.Roses chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
mahahahahaha ! my immortal is crazy yet your story is crazier...i like it!
Cinimus chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
I've been checking back all the time for a new chapter, got bored of waiting, and so read the whole story again, as well as the real My Immortal. I can't wait for you're next update. This is possibly the funniest Fanfiction I have ever read. You guys have too much talent to not continue! it's been a month! Please update. The next three My Immortal chapters are hilarious. I'm especially looking forward to seeing how you explain chapter 20. Anyway, thank you for being so awesome.

Cinimus Out.
Some Moron chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Have to say again that I love how this story rewrites MI from an observer's perspective. Man, that must be weird to watch.
Ichigo Pocky Chama chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Hi, decided to read this over here because it's a lot easier here, fanfic-wise XD Looking forward to the next chapter!
Some Moron chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
One teacher breaks the rules and the other takes points after they mean nothing. I love this writing!
Aluryss chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
This is just simply fabulous. How anyone can make something good out of something so horrendous is nothing short of a miracle worker. Yet you've done it. Bravo!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Dear lord you two are FABULOUS. please finish this intriguing and original (and properly spelled and punctuated!) Enoby-bashing because its making me gigglesnort so much :)