Reviews for Unforeseen: Questions and Revelations
Bee4ever chapter 11 . 7/24
Awwww! Too cute! Ironhide's such a softie!
icanhascamaro chapter 11 . 7/23
Need more! Miss reading this.
ShiningGalaxy chapter 10 . 6/20
After all this time (since Mearing first came into the whole TF thing) I still can't stand her.

And yay, update, so happy you got the chance to do so. I still love it :)
Haha, I'm such a nerd.
icanhascamaro chapter 10 . 6/20
"Do I need to turn by head and cough?" That was the only error I saw!

I'm glad to see a new chapter to this! Melry was easy to get back into. I love your characterizations of all of the characters. It's a very smooth story to read and it's pretty effortless to get back into the swing of your story, no matter how much time has passed. It's like revisiting old friends.

I almost choked at one point. "I know you can rock me better than that." was almost NSFW! I died a little when I read that line! XD More soon, I hope!
Bee4ever chapter 10 . 6/19
Awesome chappie!
FireReader93 chapter 10 . 6/19
You're back! Oh gosh I've missed this story! I hope you wi be around for a while! Thank you thank you thank you for the chapter!
FireReader93 chapter 8 . 5/23
I have re read this series so many times. It's my favorite story here on fan fiction. Thank you for writing it. Even though it has such a cliffhanger ending. Has been like that for years. I usually re read this story at least twice a year but sometimes more. I do hope you are doing well and will consider writing more to this absolutely wonderful story
Lots of love
The firereader
pianomouse chapter 9 . 4/14
Thanks for this little bit, I hope that one day your life lets you complete this story, if not, I have had fun reading what you have shared.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
Love this so much. Hope some day you might pick it up to write the next chapter, but if not then I'm just happy to enjoy Unforeseen and these chapters that you've written. They're amazingly written and I love Melrys character, as well as how you've written Ironhide and the rest of the characters! Thanks for publishing your fic and all the best!
FireReader93 chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
I just reread the prequel for I think the tenth time now. Seriously if copyrights weren't an issue I'd fight for this story to be published! I hope you are doing well and haven't forgotten about this gem of a series. Seriously. It's my favorite fanfiction of all time. The only one I have ever read more than once!
Lunar Mist chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
So, um... How about that war of words? Did Mearing win or lose? :D
DrgRcnGrl chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase update soon!
Mrs.Knockout chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Hiya! I just marathon read both of your Unforseen stories and I am hooked. Please, i'd love to read more of it because you my dear have done a fantastic job. I can't say I'm any better with the updating of my stories because truth be told I probably am much worse but still I'd really love to read the next chapter. No obligation or rush though;)
Have a lovely day!
BoredTech chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Update soon?
MySoxRockXD chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
God I love this story :D I've read the prequel about half a dozen times and I always enjoy it. Hope nothing too bad has happened as I know this hasnt been updated in a few months, hope to hear everything is ok!