Reviews for Unforeseen: Questions and Revelations
FireReader93 chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
I just reread the prequel for I think the tenth time now. Seriously if copyrights weren't an issue I'd fight for this story to be published! I hope you are doing well and haven't forgotten about this gem of a series. Seriously. It's my favorite fanfiction of all time. The only one I have ever read more than once!
Lunar Mist chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
So, um... How about that war of words? Did Mearing win or lose? :D
DrgRcnGrl chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase update soon!
Mrs.Knockout chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Hiya! I just marathon read both of your Unforseen stories and I am hooked. Please, i'd love to read more of it because you my dear have done a fantastic job. I can't say I'm any better with the updating of my stories because truth be told I probably am much worse but still I'd really love to read the next chapter. No obligation or rush though;)
Have a lovely day!
BoredTech chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Update soon?
MySoxRockXD chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
God I love this story :D I've read the prequel about half a dozen times and I always enjoy it. Hope nothing too bad has happened as I know this hasnt been updated in a few months, hope to hear everything is ok!
Abyss Prime chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
Very interesting... Mearing needs to calm the hell down and think every once in a while.
KayleeChiara chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Gah! I was wondering when the Decepticons would come back. Thanks for posting! Chapters go by too quickly ;) I keep wondering if you're going to follow the DoTM path and what will happen then... But, baby steps right? She's gotta survive Laserbeak/or Buzzsaw and what the heck is he doing there? Thanks for writing!
KayleeChiara chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Totally agree with you re Dino/Mirage, Que/Wheeljack... Makes so much more sense to separate them and the plus, you get more bots to work with, yay!
KayleeChiara chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Doh! I just finished reading Unforeseen and hadn't realized this Q&A was a continuation! Can't wait to start reading! YAY!
galaxypa chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
I am so happy u are making a 2nd story! I loves ur first and went back to read it to discover you are in the middle of making a 2nd! Can't wait to read more!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Waaahh why does it end there! Um excuse me but there should be more! Ah this is so not fair ! Waahh you gotta update soon!
Jessenia22 chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Love the story! The characters seem in character and the story line falls into place. Really good work :) don't see that much lol Cant wait for an update
icanhascamaro chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I'm worried this is heading towards dark of the moon territory. Pleeeeeease don't kill off Ironhide!
Bee4ever chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Awwww nuts, Laserbeak! Get outta there, Melry!