Reviews for Someone Else's Skin
heman8471 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
The last paragraph made me cry good job
Black snake eyes chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
love it
Ador3 chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Awww its ok Naru-chan. Im still tired,so im gonna make this quick. Loved the chapter cant wait for the next one :D
Saiyans are scared of Bulma chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
Awwww, Sakura! You care about your patients so much!

And Gaara, you care about Sakura so much. It's so cute!

And don't worry, Naruto. Her not needing you just means she's found her new 'rock', if you will, in Gaara. Besides, you have Hinata, I'm sure she's waiting for you to return to her.

I like the chapter, but the wording when you described the bruise around her chest from the claw confused me a bit, but it may be because I'm tired as hell, excuse my language.
Ador3 chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
•OOOOOOOOOOO UPDATE SOON IM TO LAZY TO TALK! JA!(_)

•LAZYILY ADOR3IBL3•
Saiyans are scared of Bulma chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
What can I say? I absolutely love it! Gaara's so protective of Sakura. I like that. I can't wait for your next chapter!
Ador3 chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
I was gonna say something, then we went to iHop, and i forgot :] lolz

•lovely chappie update soon. Ja!
Saiyans are scared of Bulma chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
You show him Naruto! Another great chapter ;)
Ador3 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
•O.O speechless and lazy so ill make this short...

•Awww i can totally imagine Gaara being i Sakuras beed without her realizing and her snuggling him as a pillow

•NARU-BAKA :D YOU BACM AND ENGAGED! YAY HINATA'S COMING TOO! THE GABG IS BACK ...sorta.

•wow...i wonder how Naruto feels hes prob gonna say...OMK SAKURA THATS AWSOME HOWD YOU GET YOUR POWERS CAN I BE YOUR SIDEKICK SHOW ME HOW YOU USE YOUR WEBS OMK MY BFF IS A SUPERHERO! CAN YOU OPEN MAH PICKLE JAR ITS TO HARD FOR ME!

• LOL! RANDOM BURST!

•WOW i said update as soon as possible but i didnt realizie itd come that fast when i saw youd gotten another oney jaw fell off mah facr :P. Anyways...uhhh i forgot what i was gonna say.

•ILL MISS YOU TOMARROW HAVE FUN WITH WHAT EVER YOUR DOING...wait unless its somethign bad i hope it gets better...cause like ...nvm i hope you ha e a good day wait for your next one well i can but you get the point :P Ja!

•that wasnt short i started and i just couldnt stop anyways...runs to go find some cuppycakes

Saiyans are scared of Bulma chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Hinata's so nice, and Naruto's so funny! Sakura's lucky to have friends like them. And Sakura, you know you want Gaara there every morning, to hold you and keep you company!

I can't wait for more! (I say that just about every chapter, don't I? Well, it is the truth)
Ador3 chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
•SquealsKYAAA THEY TOUCHED AND IT WASNT A LITTLE SHOULDER NUDGE IT A A FUL FLEDGED HUG! 3

•Sakura is an awsome Spiderman she has realistic & good reasons for wanting to save people. Gaara is there to help Saku 3

•What if Sandman uses Gaara against Saku or Gaara could be pretending to be Sakus friend but is really helping his dad...OML!O.O I WOULD DIEEEEEE but thatd be awsome. :P just a suggestion

•Anyways update soon :] ill be waiting for what you write next :] the chappies get better and better, intenser and intenser, cuter and cuter...ya get what im daying :] update sooooooon! Ja! :D

Saiyans are scared of Bulma chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Another amazing chapter! I love how Gaara helped Sakura. She's so awesome as Spiderman! And I love the little hug-thing Gaara gave Sakura before he left. Keep it up! ;)
Ador3 chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Jdgfhkjddgbbvc :] sorry in a rush awesome chappie can't waitfor the next one Jaaa!
Ador3 chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
• lhmmm what is he hiding...SHERLOCK HOLMES MOMENT :D

•That was an INTENSE fight Sakura need some training. And wouldnt Gaara have sand powers too right.

•:P sorry im late but im here now :D loved it i cant wait for more sprry this is short but im being rushed Ja

Saiyans are scared of Bulma chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Aw, Gaara, you about make me cry with your sad back story. But that's part of who you are, isn't it? It made you what you are today.

Nothing really to say about Sakura this chapter, other than I hope she heals soon. Oh, and thanks for hearing Gaara out.

Another great chapter! ;)