Reviews for In √Čirinn
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 8/4
What you thought of doing snapshots of their growing relationship? Can't get enough of this!
EverydayClumsy chapter 1 . 4/24
I was for the longest time hesitant to read this fic, and I truly can't say why. But now I did and it was well worth it. It's different to a lot of the other things I have read and I really liked it :).
I love the whole scrying element. Don't think I've seen that before in an HP fanfic.
Anitajane chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
brilliant story
K chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
loved it!
Paz chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Bestest fic ever . Fantastic
0ld-girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Great storyline! Enjoyed the plot and characterization - simple and to the point. Thanks for sharing your work:)
Kiyoriwhy chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
This story is sooo good! Absolutely one of my favorites 3 Love the Salazar in this story!
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
For the length of this fic, I'm quite impressed you wrote it in two days. It's really good. Thank you very much.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
This is beautiful and sad. I love it! Write on!
afroparty chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I finished reading and was like wow, this was so good. THEN I saw who waa the author and I was like oh, that's why. THANKS
skyeza chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
First thing I've ever read of yours, its bloody brilliant. I have to admit that I truly loved the whole thing.
allenx14 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
That was absolutely adorable like that was one of the most adorable things that I've ever read oh my god
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Amazing~
ancientlore chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Beautiful story! I love it!